THE UNITED COLORS OF BECKER.... The first batch of Birch lam BK grips is done!!!!

jim62

BANNED
Well, guys, its' SPRING.. And that means spring solors..

You know that long running "United Colors of Benetton" clothing company Slogan?

Well, here are the UNITED COLORS OF BECKER-:D

All of you "blade fashionistas" enjoy..

The color combinations are-

Left column top to bottom-

Desert Camo- Orange, Rosewood and brown
Dark Knight- Purple and Black
Woodland Camo- Brown ,Charcoal and Olive
Charcoal Grey
Bumble Bee- Yellow and Black

Right Column from the top-
Shady Camo- Brown and Charcoal
Southwest Camo- Orange ,Brown and Olive
AppleJack- Red and Black
Becker Blue- Blue and Charcoal
Ember Glow- Orange, Charcoal and Brown

A note about ordering and availability-

Please PM me with any orders. I only have a set or two of each color milled and some are now sold out. Contact me to double check availability. Due to my work load ,the next run will take at least 3 weeks. I can take orders for the next batch if you PM me..
007-55.jpg

A set of Woodland Camo on my trusty BK 7-

004-75.jpg

005-67.jpg

Last edited:
1) are these for sale?

2) if so Where?

3) I likes em a LOT

4) how much?

5) I likes em a LOT

6) left row, second from bottom, right above yellow. Now that is a sexay Becker grip!

I think I finally found a use for this smiley: :jerkit:

Mesa likesa whatsa mesa seesas!

How much and where?

By the way, ThrillBilly has the perfect one nailed.

Thrillbilly and all..

That's for digging these.. My "inner Van Gogh" loves 'em..

I have never posted anything for sale on the the Blade forums.What classified section here on the blade forums would your guys prefer to see these listed? I am a bit confused as to what section accessories such as grips would sell in..

Sold my first set of BK 14 Custom grips on Fleabay the other day got great feedback and sold another set right away (must be doing something right.LOL).. So I am off and running.

I am going to price these fully finished at $39.50 SHIPPED in the US. Contact me via PM here if you are interested.

The grips on the left row second from the bottom are solid Charcoal laminate.

Probably the most popular color of birch lam in the gunstock industry. And a good choice for a Becker.

Do u have any plans for Tweener handles? I would love a set in your ''charcoal grey'' for a 16 or 17! I have all my fullsize Beckers outfitted right now, and the next purchased fullsize will be shipped of for some TLC from another BH. But Tweener lami grips...Im all ears!

like u said, charcoal grey lami is the cats meow in gunstocks!

T Billy.

I have Tweeners here in the shop and plenty of Charcoal Laminate... Probably will get around to milling some next week along with BK11 and BK14 grips.

BTW, the charcoal lam would look really cool with .030" red g-10 liners..;)

T Billy.

I have Tweeners here in the shop and plenty of Charcoal Laminate... Probably will get around to milling some next week along with BK11 and BK14 grips.

welp, u get em done, u PM me. I will gladly take a pair off ur hands ;)

You are my hero! And you also make me hate myself........ I'm gonna have to find my dad's bank account info and borrow some money to fund this addiction of mine pretty soon, the only thing that has stopped me from getting everything I could is my limited cash.....

Think I could buy and completely customize every Becker for $680? That number is likely gonna be 100% of my entire summer camp pay check...

Nice, I like the 3rd down on the left side.....

That's Woodland Camo... Good Choice.

It would look totally Bitchin" on a BK7... Very Military.

My BK7 is a little beat up right know, but I will have to get a glamour shot of it with a set of the Woodland Camo grips on it..;)

Someone get this man a contract with Ka-Bar working directly with Ethan ASAP please!! The second ones down on the right with the green and yellow are so cool!

You are my hero! And you also make me hate myself........ I'm gonna have to find my dad's bank account info and borrow some money to fund this addiction of mine pretty soon, the only thing that has stopped me from getting everything I could is my limited cash.....

Think I could buy and completely customize every Becker for $680? That number is likely gonna be 100% of my entire summer camp pay check...

Down boy! Down! Stop humping the chair leg!..LOL:D

Someone get this man a contract with Ka-Bar working directly with Ethan ASAP please!! The second ones down on the right with the green and yellow are so cool!

Rogue..

That is very flattering.. but No need to do that.

What KABAR/ Ethan need to do is-

1) get their mold tolerances on their delrin grips to the same standards as the black Grivory..

2) Then simply start making many different solid colors- Blue ,Red, Olive,Grange Yellow,Grey, Pink(yes freaking Pink) Purple,Metalics- you name it.. Rock on, dudes!!!

Then put 1/4 page ads ads in every damn knife/outdoor magazine they can think of with a similar lineup of about twenty knives(BK2s would wourk well) with ALL of those colors in it.. THE UNTIED COLORS OF BECKER.

How many lines of serious quality Bushraft/ Combat/Tactical grade knives have cool ,trendy "Swatch" type interchangeable colored handles available for nearly every occasion and taste? None as of yet.

About 20 differont colors of Delrin BK grips should be on the KABAR site instead of T Shirts. IMHO.

It's a no brainer given the basic design of the handles ..

The last on the bottom right (black orange) are cool, Like a wood version of my Tiger G-10 scales.

Rogue..

That is very flattering.. but No need to do that.

What KABAR/ Ethan need to do is-

1) get their mold tolerances on their delrin grips to the same standards as the black Grivory..

2) Then simply start making many different solid colors- Blue ,Red, Olive,Grange Yellow,Grey, Pink(yes freaking Pink) Purple,Metalics- you name it.. Rock on, dudes!!!

Then put 1/4 page ads ads in every damn knife/outdoor magazine they can think of with a similar lineup of about twenty knives(BK2s would wourk well) with ALL of those colors in it.. THE UNTIED COLORS OF BECKER.

How many lines of serious quality Bushraft/ Combat/Tactical grade knives have cool ,trendy "Swatch" type interchangeable colored handles available for nearly every occasion and taste? None as of yet.

About 20 differont colors of Delrin BK grips should be on the KABAR site instead of T Shirts. IMHO.

It's a no brainer given the basic design of the handles ..

Though I would prefer your cool two tone ones, I really agree with you. That's something I think is so cool about the BM Griptilian line, they have cool color grips so I don't have to open my knife drawer and just see a pile of black and silver.

Just because we're knife guys doesn't mean we don't like to color coordinate haha.

Though I would prefer your cool two tone ones, I really agree with you. That's something I think is so cool about the BM Griptilian line, they have cool color grips so I don't have to open my knife drawer and just see a pile of black and silver.

Just because we're knife guys doesn't mean we don't like to color coordinate haha.

Well,

Frankly, The world and the knife market is starting to move past tactical black.

The whole "United Colors of Becker" thing has been rolling around in my head ever since they announced the new Coyote and Orange delirn Grips at the Shotshow..

BTW that brings up the question..

Since the Coyote Tan tweener grips are more of a Peanut Butter brown color, if they had Purple liner slid under them, Would they be considered "Peanut Butter and Jelly grips" ? LOL...:D

The last on the bottom right (black orange) are cool, Like a wood version of my Tiger G-10 scales.

Cam.

Those actually have Brown in them as well. The combo is called "Ember glow" since it sort of looks like Campfire coals..

It looks really cool.

one suggestion if I may, if u have the tools, a checkering option would be even more splendid. At a higher price point of course. A simple design would suffice, no need for elaborate fleur-de-lis or anything

Back