The unofficial, non binding, carries no weight, 2021 forum knife possibility discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOELSM

Gold Member
pm3ETZf.jpg

I’m in for 2 on this one! Bolster stamp would be icing on the cake.

traumkommode

Gold Member
News from GEC!! Bill has made us an offer!! I think it also previews a knife he will make later in the year! Tell me what you think!! View attachment 1541829

I'm definitely in for my two. If I'm offering input, I think the bolster stamp is a priority, as are bone covers and not micarta on this barlow. Even if the bolster is bare and the covers are canvas micarta, I'm still in for two. Thanks for taking this up again, waynorth waynorth and @gunstockjack !!!

waynorth

Dealer / Materials Provider
We are still very early in the process. The particulars still have to be decided on, Spark has to approve, the mods here have to do their thing, and the volunteers (Charlie, Barry, etc.) have to sort out all the logistics.

Like past years, there should be a new thread that gets started in the not so distant future with a sign-up option or instructions on how to do so. I'd keep a look out for that.
Listen to this man!!:eek: He knows the Ropes!!:D

I like what I see for this year’s forum knife. Thank you everyone who got us this far!
I know there are many things to be decided and or approved but I think some Macassar Ebony would look really nice for the covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.