The W.A. Surls Brisbee

Bmurray

Gold Member
This is now the headline of my collection, but I'm a user so it will not stay in the drawer.

At first I didn't think it was my style of knife, but this one has opened my mind to other styles. It's an amazingly well built, beautiful knife and probably the most comfortable one in the hand that I've owned.

W.A. Surls Bisbee

My afternoon photo sidekick and best friend, Creed

I need a Brisbee SO bad. Everything about that one is amazing.

If you're a knife fan, you need to beg Allen to make you one. This design would be awesome in any natural handle material with the bolster wrap. Seriously, I haven't put this down since I got home. Even taken it to the office to sit on my desk

I have the Revenant EDC and Full sized Revenant. The Brisbee fits right in the middle. I'll agree with these being comfortable, the full size Revenant has one of the best feeling handles of any knife I've ever held.

IMG_8347.jpg

Last edited:
I remember that coming out either late winter or early spring.....I could be totally wrong, after all I’ve had two beers this evening.... that’s a beauty !!

I've got the Revenant in bog oak and the Revenant EDC in DIW. I love the design, aesthetics, and sheer awesomeness of just holding them. I would love to have a Brisbee to go with those 2! I agree with Nbrackett Nbrackett that the Revenant is one of the most comfortable full sized blades I own.

I couldn't put this one down. Just haunted me. I'm telling you man this was one of the most magnificent knives...

I felt the same way last weekend when Allen handed my this one. Wasn't going to let it haunt me.

Gotta agree gents... the Briz is awesome (especially that one Bob)! Just posted up a pic of my trio together with the Sword Beast in the "Let's See..." thread. Allen, you da man!

My Brisbee's. (more to come) :D
b7Trp50.jpg

9CKdBQJ.jpg

MCW8f7h.jpg

Back