The Watches CRK People Wear...

Those of us who appreciate the high quality of Chris Reeve Knives must also appreciate a nice watch. The watch doesn’t have to be expensive, it just has to work! So what watch(es) best accommodate the CRK you tote? How about a picture with your knife and watch(es) together?

IMG_4386.jpg

IMG_4385.jpg

IMG_4384.jpg

IMG_4376.jpg

IMG_4374.jpg

IMG_4365.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4364.jpg
    IMG_4364.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_4390small1.jpg
    IMG_4390small1.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_4365small1.jpg
    IMG_4365small1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_4376small1.jpg
    IMG_4376small1.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
Before CRK's I was into watches.

My three Omega's. The Planet Ocean 42mm is my favorite watch. I've been wearing the "Bond" Seamaster quartz a lot recently. Seamaster GMT rarely gets worn but I really like the white dial, all brushed case/bracelet and gmt option.

Not a picture taken by me but it is a picture of my 1 and only Rolex. It's my most comfortable watch on the wrist and it doesn't look bad either imo.

This is the watch I got that really hooked me into watches.

My most minimalist watch. A Stowa Airman.

Not my picture but it is an actual picture of my watch.

Others I have and are not my pics.

:)

I mainly wear a Luminox 3202, though I'd really like an Omega Planet Ocean.

img2624ck.jpg

Better shot of the watch:

img2626oz.jpg

Pictures somewhere but until I find one, Rolex GMT Master II with a "Coke" bezel.

GMT II.jpg

A good watch is anything but jewelry...and will last generations, unlike phones, which typically don't last even for the duration of the two year contract renewal... :(

This is pretty ironic! I was going to post a simila thread a few days ago. Yeah, for most people, a Timex works just fine. For some, they like to spend more $$$ and get something of extremely high quality. My father and uncle wear Rolex and Panerai and I like my G-Shocks. I recently got my first sm Seb and I see why people like them!

This is pretty ironic! I was going to post a simila thread a few days ago. Yeah, for most people, a Timex works just fine. For some, they like to spend more $$$ and get something of extremely high quality. My father and uncle wear Rolex and Panerai and I like my G-Shocks. I recently got my first sm Seb and I see why people like them!

Congrats!! Now it's time to save up for the Rolex and/or Panerai.

Back