The winner of this Bubble Jig giveaway is Burton Harruff

For our spring drawing, here on Blade Forums, we are giving away a complete Bubble Jig grinding system along with a mystery damascus billet. Its a mystery because it has not been forged yet.
The billet will be forged @ the hammerin, being held May 5 here @ Bethel Ridge Forge. The billet will be mailed to the winner of this drawing after the hammerin.

To enter this drawing, pick a number from 0 to 1,000. One pick per person please.
If two people are at an equal distance from the winning number, there will be a draw off between those two entrants.
This giveaway will be open until April 20, 8:00pm.
You must have contact information to enter, such as e-mail or PM's.
The winner of this drawing must contact me within ten days of the drawing.
The atmospheric Random number generator will be used to pick the winning number.

If you already use a Bubble Jig please join in. Two of them are better than one.
If you are not familiar with the Bubble Jig and win this drawing, you are in for a real treat.
Good luck and lets get this giveaway rolling.

Happy grinding, Fred

DSC01324_002.JPG

There will be a numbers chosen list posted daily on the first and last pages of this thread.

Top_013.jpg

Last edited:
Fred I will take 757 and thanks for the opportunity to try, not that I am gonna win but if you don't try you ain't got a chance!:eek::D

Back