The wish list

1066vik

Gold Member
What would you like to see offered?
brainstorming for knife patterns? (just to make James twitch)
Things you would like to see in the forum (contest ideas, passarounds, work in progress thread)?
pictures/descriptions/recipes of some of Miss Angie's culinary creations? :D

You sir, are a rapscallion and an instigator of rascally whatnottery and so forth. I like that. :D

This could be a whole ton of fun... I have been known to accept a challenge and knock it out of the park, and I'm very open to sharing my techniques in the form of WIP's and answering questions about how/why I do what I do. No "trade secrets" here!

However, I do reserve the right to decline certain projects on the basis of just-not-feeling-like-it :p

Contest ideas and passaround concepts are whole-heartedly encouraged. There is already one passaround of a THK prototype in the works...

As for Miss Angie's recipes... I will leave that up to her discretion. She's usually pretty happy to share 'em, though. :)

Last edited:
Id like to see a knife that opens all sorts of bottles and things.

I want to see a stacked leather handled Terrio knife based on the Camillus Pilot's Survival knife. Perhaps in Elmax...

The "sawteeth" and fuller would be mighty tricky... the basic blade shape and grind is no problem at all, though. :thumbup:

The "sawteeth" and fuller would be mighty tricky... the basic blade shape and grind is no problem at all, though. :thumbup:

That just might be a great blade. The tricky parts are pretty but pretty much useless anyway.

you need an old mechanical saw tooth filing machine or jig. :)

you need an old mechanical saw tooth filing machine or jig. :)

First I would have to be convinced that sawteeth on the back of a knife are practical and worthwhile. I don't see that happening any time soon. ;)

A bushcraft style knife with a zero convex grind on a 1/8 or 5/32 leaf shape blade (O1 or V3 ??) and an oval/barrel shaped handle of cocobolo.

what blade and handle length?
Similar to the Mora #2 classic?

what blade and handle length?
Similar to the Mora #2 classic?

4 inch blade, 4-4.5 inch handle, round butt, 1 inch blade height. Blade shape similar to the Spyderco Bushcraft knife. Yep, that would be awesome! Oh yes, a heavily skeletonized or tapered tang for better wait distribution!

Last edited:
4 inch blade, 4-4.5 inch handle, round butt, 1 inch blade height. Blade shape similar to the Spyderco Bushcraft knife. Yep, that would be awesome! Oh yes, a heavily skeletonized or tapered tang for better wait distribution!

That can be arranged :)

Rumor has it, G10 now comes in slate blue....

bag.gif~original

~ P.

Yeah, that does look nice :thumbup: I'll take a peek around and see what I can find.

mumble grumble freakin blue again...

Back