The Zero Tolerance Specials Have Been Posted!

Jerry,
Don't you take Black Label as payment?
biggrin.gif

Vance

Those are truly beautiful--thanks, Jerry.

Couple of questions:

1. Looks like you changed the primary grind from full flat, giving full thickness below the spine, possibly to enhance strength? Is the new grind a zero edge, or...?

2. The pictures appear to show a swedge grind on each of the three models, with the NO having a full sharpened swedge--is that right?

3. Can you give us weights in ounces on these three?

4. Are the sheaths comparable to those on the standard models?

Your in nuclear innovation appreciation,
Will

Order placed.
smile.gif
Was I the first? Is there some deal for that?
Thanks Jerry

------------------
Eric Isaacson

Thanks, Jerry! That answered most of my questions and my order's on its way! I take it, though, that the even more limited ZT Satin Jacks aren't available?

CJ
s002cjs@yahoo.com

I apologise for my inaccuracy in my post on the Busse site forum. I inaccurately stated the prices. I guess that the prices I was told were special Blade show prices. Sorry for any confusion.

BTW, these new 3/16" models really float in the hand!

Does anyone know what kind of sheaths these blades come with? I'm hoping for the E-series cordura/Kydex combo sheaths with the handy pocket on the outside.

Not that sheath considerations slowed down at all my haste to order these bad boys. Limited edition 3/16" INFI blades with semi-fighter configuration and tan micarta handles! I think I've died and gone to heaven. Excuse me while I go celebrate all over myself.
biggrin.gif

WOW ...super cool !!! Looks even better than food. Jerry, I wish you would stop bringing out new blades ....my finances cannot withstand this ongoing depletion !!!

From Africa

WOW ...super cool !!! Looks even better than food. Jerry, I wish you would stop bringing out new blades ....my finances cannot withstand this ongoing depletion !!!

From Africa

Wow, Cool Knives -- even if the name sort of sets my teeth on edge. I have seen and read about so much "zero tolerance" BS and totally outrageous behavior in our public schools, that it pushes my buttons.

So, I will think of them as "Zero Defects" knives. What a great set!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jerry,

They look great!
biggrin.gif

I have the same questions as already posted by others in this thread and look forward to the answers.

Of course, I also have another question
wink.gif
Are these actually from 3/16" stock as someone suggested in another thread? (I hope so as that would bode well for the future.)

Donald.

They look amazing!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Wayne.
"To strive to seek to find and not to yield"
Tennyson
Ranger motto

A few useful details on UK laws and some nice reviews!
http://members.aol.com/knivesuk/
Certified steel snob!

Back