There's A New Outlaw In Town!!!. . . NFNO Coming Wednesday, February 6, 2019. . . 9:00pm Eastern !!!

LOL.. no such luck, I get some early, I get some late, just like everyone else :D It helps being only 2.5 hours away from Wauseon, UPS is next day service.
Yeah. I know the drill. I was just giving you a hard time. I'll take my warm sunny weather and 3 day shipping over that cold any day!

I actually prefer that you get yours first so you can make me a sheath when mine arrives.

Blade looks great!

So, just about everything but the Nukes have been dinged? Or, wasnt there one ding for a Nuke already?

I have a Satin and BIG that are still "awaiting shipping".
Ok. Then there is no rhyme or reason to this I reckon. I mean, not that it matters. They're getting them out lightning fast as it is.
I really wished I would have gotten a BIG Satin too.
But alas, too few shekels...

Ok. Then there is no rhyme or reason to this I reckon. I mean, not that it matters. They're getting them out lightning fast as it is.
I really wished I would have gotten a BIG Satin too.
But alas, too few shekels...
This is my first "normal run" of Busses so I'm not sure how it's worked in the past but I went into it expecting a long wait.

If mine come this month, I'll consider it a success!

Maroon Canvas with Big Satin:

Gidadl8.jpg

wBexa5B.jpg

Hey Hogs.....any update/news or shipping notifications on the NFNO with the nuclear option??

Mine will be like Jim's but with Orange & Black.
Man, this just made waiting a whole lot harder!!
Honestly, that is just art. It would be mighty hard to use. I remember calling in to pay for mine, and Amy told me it would be way too beautiful to use lol
She knows what shes talking about.

Last edited:
Back