1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

There's A New Outlaw In Town!!!. . . NFNO Coming Wednesday, February 6, 2019. . . 9:00pm Eastern !!!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Jerry Busse, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    Yeah you've got to be quick. The one I'm after showing up on the exchange...........I'm not so sure. Only two have hit so far, and yours the only nuke.

Briandt3 likes this.
  2. Juraj

Juraj

Aug 5, 2009
    Just follow this forum closely and you will have all info you need.

3. dogboye

dogboye Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 1999
    Have you seen/read the Hellrazor 2 thread? Highly recommend you go search that out (on this forum) and read through it.

4. Comret

Comret

Apr 7, 2019
    Ok, thx.

5. WatermanChris

WatermanChris Gold Member Platinum Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2018
    Green Canvas Micarta on the satin and black G10 on the BIG Satin. I love them both so much that I can't decide which one to keep!

Aias likes this.
  6. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    Hellrazor sale this Wednesday April 10th, 9:00pm eastern time. Knives will be listed then on Busse Combat website. As said above check/read the Hellrazor thread :)

7. Briandt3

Briandt3 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 29, 2018
    When you google Busse to purchase a new knife, make sure you are clicking on the right link. The Busse Custom shop as been closed/not taking new orders, however Busse combat is and has been active. As others have pointed out a new offering is being put on their site this Wednesday, April 10th at 9pm Eastern time. Becoming a Gold member is well worth the value too, for a small fee you will have added access and the abilty to private message which will simplify your experience on the forum.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
    WatermanChris likes this.
  8. dogboye

dogboye Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 1999
    Buying a gold membership was boththe best, and most expensive, thing I have ever done with respect to knives. It makes buying Busse WAY too easy!

9. MacLaren1

MacLaren1 Gold Member Gold Member

May 15, 2014
    Birds of a feather ....:D:cool::thumbsup:
    I do love that blade shape.
    [​IMG]

10. LarsAnna

LarsAnna Going to Valhalla

Aug 9, 2014
    David is the master!!!

[​IMG]

11. MacLaren1

May 15, 2014
    Lookin good!!!

LarsAnna likes this.
  12. Azula Gun Holsters

Azula Gun Holsters KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 19, 2016
    Very well balanced and the BIG DC finish is wonderful.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

MacLaren1, JohnM and Ankerson like this.
  13. Ankerson

Ankerson Knife and Computer Geek Platinum Member Gold Member

Nov 2, 2002
    Few better photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. MacLaren1

May 15, 2014
    Man, this NFNO is a Grand Slam.
    It really has it all. The looks and ergos!!
    That's just freakin beautiful Jim!

Briandt3 likes this.
  15. Ankerson

Nov 2, 2002

Thanks, I just couldn't pass this one up. :D

MacLaren1 likes this.
  16. JACKMANDU

JACKMANDU Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2019
    A1F9191F-9899-4795-B512-1E1F395CCF3E.jpeg David Brown, canvas mutant for my big satin NFNO. These canvas mutants are cool! I finally picked up a nuked NFNO also. So I’ll be getting another sheath soon. Anybody got pics of there NFNO sheaths? The carbon fiber B.B. , that LarsAnna has is tempting.

Hard Knocks and Ankerson like this.
  17. Ankerson

Nov 2, 2002
    Mine I took before, also David Brown sheath.

[​IMG]

Leonardo63 and JACKMANDU like this.
  18. JACKMANDU

JACKMANDU Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2019
    That’s a nice one. That NFNO is a beauty! I might go with a kydex like that. Only I don’t like how high they sit with The Tek-Lok. I would like to get or make a leather drop loop, to make my belt at about the height of the middle hole in the handle.

Ankerson likes this.
  19. Ankerson

Nov 2, 2002

I also like the drop loops better. :)

20. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 20, 2016
    That nano fusion handle would be awesome on small big blades like the fatback defender and wartrain handcar. Its a winner on the steel heart, badger and outlaw for sure.