There's A New Outlaw In Town!!!. . . NFNO Coming Wednesday, February 6, 2019. . . 9:00pm Eastern !!!

Are the hand shaped micarta available to add on a big satin? ...or just Nuclear?

Hey mr J-funk to the B-spunk..any chance we could see one next to an Ash1..?
Still trying to wrap my brain around the size of this Nano Fusion..

Hey mr J-funk to the B-spunk..any chance we could see one next to an Ash1..?
Still trying to wrap my brain around the size of this Nano Fusion..
Jerry Busse Jerry Busse ,
Same here about the size/shape of the NF handle. :confused::confused:
I would love to see a diagram/sketch showing the differences between the Fusion and NF handles, like was done for the original Ergo and Ergo 2 handles.

Edit: since my original post, I found this on the Busse website:
Nano Fusion Handle vs Std Fusion Handle.jpg

Last edited:
The BIG satin with the black G-10 just seems to be calling me. I need to decide soon. Wish the NFFSH had come in already...

I like it. Been wanting a smaller general use blade to put on my backup plate carrier and battle belt. This would filt the bill I think

Can someone explain the BIG DC and Satin finishes to me? And the hand shaped handles?

I like the NUKE, but the swerve couldn’t work as well if I had to use it for any type of batoning
Big dc"double cut" is like a sand blasted finish, almost a grayish look, satin is super shiney buffed finish and big satin will have machine marks on it

What has the time of order to ding lead time been lately dudes?

It's kind of hard to say. Stuff from August and October of last year started dinging on December 18. So for the last regular offers, it was two to four months.

After that, we had the grab bags which were charged within a couple weeks, and last month the Last Rites, which only took a couple of days, but those were ganzaaa blades. Because those are things that were mostly already made I don't think they're any indication of the time for regular website offers.

It looks like they're still working on getting the KPB-98 and Forsaken Steel Heart orders fulfilled, but that appears to be about all that's left from last year. And the Last Rites haven't started shipping yet, but those were supposed to have been mostly done and in very limited numbers.

Based on all that, it looks like they're pretty close to caught up, so I'd guess it won't be too long before the NFNOs start to his the credit cards. I'd guess about a month. Maybe more, maybe less.

It's kind of hard to say. Stuff from August and October of last year started dinging on December 18. So for the last regular offers, it was two to four months.
Thanks John..you are always a huge help.
After that, we had the grab bags which were charged within a couple weeks, and last month the Last Rites, which only took a couple of days, but those were ganzaaa blades. Because those are things that were mostly already made I don't think they're any indication of the time for regular website offers.

It looks like they're still working on getting the KPB-98 and Forsaken Steel Heart orders fulfilled, but that appears to be about all that's left from last year. And the Last Rites haven't started shipping yet, but those were supposed to have been mostly done and in very limited numbers.

Based on all that, it looks like they're pretty close to caught up, so I'd guess it won't be too long before the NFNOs start to his the credit cards. I'd guess about a month. Maybe more, maybe less.
Thanks John, you are always a huge help..

Back