They are beautiful and crazy amazing.
I am a little mad at you though, there are about ten knives I currently "need",
you just added six more to that lists. Thanks a lot. :grumpy::D
Damian.

They are beautiful and crazy amazing.
I am a little mad at you though, there are about ten knives I currently "need",
you just added six more to that lists. Thanks a lot. :grumpy::D
Damian.

Glad I forgot the bloodwood compact bushcrafter .... it would have been 7!

Hollowdweller, they are my compact bushcrafter model. 3.5 inch blade 4.25 handle. 1/8 1095. I will get a photo up soon. The wood scales are wider than the micarta.

If you could show a front and back of the leather sheath for the compact bushcrafter, that would be great!!

I can't see photobucket pics at work. The site is blocked.

If I have time when I get home I'll try to check them out.

Sorry..:(

Pit, yes it is burlap...

No problem.

Didn't have time to view it last night.

Actually the fact that photobucket is blocked at work and my connection up the hollow is so slow it takes forever to view a pic there has saved me hundreds of bucks:D

Mark is the Booshway Junior still available? What is the price for it with a leather sheath? All are great looking knives!

Mark is the Booshway Junior still available? What is the price for it with a leather sheath? All are great looking knives!

Yes. Its $99.00 with kydex and $25.00 for leather sheath. I will cover the shipping ...,

Tell me about the Nessie 3rd from the right, and do you have any of the Bushcrafters left? Prices, and do you take USPS MO?

The cocobolo nessie is over in the main exchange right now....
I also have two compacts left.
Email me and I will work out details

The cocobolo nessie is over in the main exchange for 89.00 with a sheath! The compact bushcrafters I would take $89 for. Yes I will take a usps mo.....

Last edited:
The cocobolo nessie is over in the main exchange for 89.00 with a sheath! The compact bushcrafters I would take $89 for. Yes I will take a usps mo.....

I'll e-mail you with the info, but I'll take the Maple handled bushcrafter.

Back