These are for sale......

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your micarta choices? Nice looking blades!
How much to get kydex instead of leather sheath?

edit - Dang, I should have stopped looking! I'll take the cocobolo handled one if you take Paypal. How much to get it with kydex instead of leather?

Last edited:
What are your micarta choices? Nice looking blades!
How much to get kydex instead of leather sheath?

edit - Dang, I should have stopped looking! I'll take the cocobolo handled one if you take Paypal. How much to get it with kydex instead of leather?

Same price! I take paypal... mpwohlwend@sbcglobal.net .... :thumbup: Sheaths are pocket/neck sheaths... The only cord I have is paracord for the neck style....

..and this is what is happening in the shop this week...Can you say neckers ??? they will range from 55.00 to 75.00 with a sheath.
9.png

I don't have a water jet... just a 2hp KMG !!!!

I would love to get the third one in from the right in cocobolo if that is possible, also with a leather neck sheath. Let me know it that will work.

Thanks,
Bret

That is possible! The small ones like that are 55.00.... its yours with the handle you want...

Mark

wip1.png

here are some more that need adoption..for a small fee of course! LOL

Top two are LARGE bushcraft scandis in 1/8 1095, knife only for 115.00

3rd one down in a new design, in 3/16th 1095, knife only for 150.00

And the bottom one is 1/8 th 1084, knife only for 110.00

Sheaths are available for 20.00 and shipping is 8.00 in the USA... pm for out of country quotes....

..and this is what is happening in the shop this week...Can you say neckers ??? they will range from 55.00 to 75.00 with a sheath.
9.png

is mine the second from the right?! :] im so excited

also, if you havent done it yet, what colors of micarta do you have available? orange would be absolutely amazing...

is mine the second from the right?! :] im so excited

also, if you havent done it yet, what colors of micarta do you have available? orange would be absolutely amazing...

Yes it is! Sorry I am out of orange and dont know when I can get any. I do have green, natural, and black. I also have wheat and green layered. Let me know ASAP so I can cut the handles out today.

can you email me your phone number if you dont mind? theres a couple things id like to ask if you can do, if it wont add to cost or if you dont mind ill post it here

well, it was just if you could make the edge convexed and if you could make the blade a saber grind to add lateral strength.

it will be used for some prying so i figured the saber would make it stronger...

anyway, if you cant thats cool i can convex it myself :]

i cant say enough how much im looking forward to getting it in hand!

9.png

wip1.png

Sheaths are available for 20.00 and shipping is 8.00 in the USA... pm for out of country quotes....

wow Mark...:eek: you have been busy man... those all look like some solid users... :thumbup: i'm sure they'll go quick... keep it up...:)

well, it was just if you could make the edge convexed and if you could make the blade a saber grind to add lateral strength.

it will be used for some prying so i figured the saber would make it stronger...

anyway, if you cant thats cool i can convex it myself :]

i cant say enough how much im looking forward to getting it in hand!

Bad news - areadly flat ground it this morning
Good news - I can put a convex edge on it for you
Best news - I found some yellow, orange and red paper micarta, I sanded the red down so it looks like a liner, and cut the yellow layer off. I will turn the orange to the outside and I think this will look nice! I will post a pic by tomorrow...

wip1.png

I like that bottom one, there is something about it's simple lines that appeals to me !:thumbup:

I like that bottom one, there is something about it's simple lines that appeals to me !:thumbup:

I had the same reaction Pitdog. Nice simple clip, well executed. Looks like a winner for sure. :thumbup:

I got the Wharncliff. I will post pictures as soon as I receive it. I can't wait! Now if only I could get Mark to make a Nessmuck folder! This will be my first fixed blade EDC so I wanted to start with something small, and what better blade than the Wharncliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back