Theuns Prinsloo FB in CF Concealex sheath by "Normark".

Hello all,

I finally ordered my first sheath from On Scene Tactical,"Normark" from the forums. It is a carbon fiber Concealex for my Theuns Prinsloo FB. I received the sheath a couple of days ago and have been wearing the knife ever since. It is by far the most comfortable carry FB that I have. This sheath surpassed my expectations in every way. As you can see by the pics, not only is it FLAWLESS but it is gorgeous! The sheath holds the knife in perfectly with just the right ammount of pressure. The clip is one that I added. Eric did include a couple of very nice J clips, I am just used to using this clip and prefer it over all others. I am very impressed with Eric's work and highly recommend his sheaths. They will add beauty and function to ANY knife. Eric, Thanks a lot for the awesome sheath. It won't be my last.

View

View

View

Thanks for sharing...boy that is a nice sheath. The fit and finish look absoutely perfect!

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Hey Louis....

Sorry this has taken this long..
I got Zapped by a real nasty sinus infection and have been in bed almost the entire week...
Got some good drugs that really cleared it up,and now I'm good to go...

Anyway..

Dang,,those are some Real nice pics Louis....

Thank you very much for the review..I'm real pleased with the way the sheath turned out and glad that you are just as pleased...

I also want to thank you for getting me into Hawks... Very fun activity chucking steel and wood... Now onto one of those ATC Hawks....

Was a real pleasure dealing with you and would do it again Anytime...

Thanks again and sorry for the delay...:barf: :)

ttyle

Eric...

Back