Thin bladed Fixed Blade

Bob Dozier for custom and Mora knives for inexpensive options.

HM

I like that THR TTKK, but i think you can't go wrong with Lynn Griffith, he uses ATS-34 and here's hi "Marksmans" i have with 5/32" stock, light and handy, great maker!

marksmanprophoto.jpg

http://www.griffithknives.com/

You might have to wait awhile to get one of Lynn's blades but take my word for it there worth waiting for for sure!

James

Inexpensive = A.G. Russell Deerhunter
Moderate expensive = Bob Dozier Slim Outdoorsman
both are real slicers. The Russell is probably a bit thinner, the Dozier a bit tougher.

I really like the Spyderco Bill Moran with the VG-10 . This thin blade will cut with the best and comes with the best sheath combo going. Take a close look and I think you'll agree. ;)

I second the Spyderco Moran, excellent little blade. The Sheath is absolutely great, very versatile and nicely finished. Tactical or utility, the Moran can handle it. Excellent kitchen knife too!

Wouter

I was going to second, but now I will have to fourth, the Spyderco Bill Moran. It sounds like exactly what you are looking for. The aforementioned A.G. Russell Deer Hunter also has gotten excellent reviews in the area you are looking at. I gotta say though, those Trace Rinaldi blades really do it for me. I just found a new dream knife, the Armageddon with the parasite blade...

Jim McCullough

Back