Think it into being

Gunmerc

Gold Member
Last week I found a Trenton 195 pounder in immaculate condition. I had been looking for quite some time for a really nice anvil. I paid $3.30 a pound, but it is a really nice one. Today a 125 pound Trenton came walking through my door at the shop. It wasn't as nice but other than some decent wear on the edges it looks good. $150 was what the fella wanted. It's true that they start coming to you once you find one.

Last week I found a Trenton 195 pounder in immaculate condition. I had been looking for quite some time for a really nice anvil. I paid $3.30 a pound, but it is a really nice one. Today a 125 pound Trenton came walking through my door at the shop. It wasn't as nice but other than some decent wear on the edges it looks good. $150 was what the fella wanted. It's true that they start coming to you once you find one.
You could sell it to me! They seem to go to the alchemist first before coming anywhere near my door... They try to charge silver bullion prices for them at least, so... Lol.

-Eric
Overmountain Knife and Tool
Overmountain.us.com

Back