Third JK product...

Picked up my third JK product, this time from an unusual source (and for a good price too). :D
Looking over the ol' Backpage for my area, someone had a tomahawk listed. figured it costs nothing to look, turns out to be a JK belt axe, along with what looks to be the original "sheath".
I picked it up, and i'll try to get pics posted tonight.
Maybe someone can tell me the original owner with the pics; it looks a bit different from the others i've seen pics of on here. Smaller than expected, but as thick as the steel is, I imagine it would be incredibly heavy if larger. seems handy, doesn't feel much heavier in the hand than my lagana VTAC.

Congratulations on the find.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the Backpage for your area, and what is your area?

best

mqqn

Backpage is the slightly sketchier cousin of Craigslist, except they allow guns and such to be posted. I live south of Phoenix a bit, so I peruse the Backpage for Phoenix as it is the closest listed one...
http://phoenix.backpage.com
and the promised images...
20130114_200353.jpg

20130114_200406.jpg

You lucky dog. Nice find. I love John's 'hawks.

looks like a nice belt hawk in oak, sorry that;s all I know, fine find, something, it'd make my day week and year, congrats

here's mine in black micarta
103_9783.jpg

IMAG0410.jpg

I`m 90% sure I made that, and a matching Kephart, for a guy who is not a member here. He was from Arizona too.

It is not mine. I would never sell my belt hawk (or knatchet). The other two "dogs" I should throw away.

IMG_0458.jpg

Back