This guy needs banning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ban the guy. This place is waaaaaay to good to have someone like him or his forum here. That was one of the most unprofessional things I've seen or read in a long time. I will never buy a DPX anything and I will encourage my friends and associates to do the same.

-Tye

This is the right answer. Ranting and raving against this guy is going to accomplish nothing....he's beyond conceded...he's convinced.

Well to be honest, if you're a manufacturer of goods and you want to have a presence on the forums, hire a PR person who can be professional in all situations. People are human and they get upset, yes, but if you really think it's important to micromanage forum perception of your products why don't you just hire someone to do it professionally?

It's not logical to think this way, but people associate the quality of the individual who makes a product with the products quality, and if they perceive the individual as being of poor moral quality they might look down on your product. A negative perception can severely impact the sale of goods for the worse even tho the product is of high quality.

Reprehensible? Yes, but this forum provides customers "access" to the prick and for that reason I think it should remain open till this fiasco is resolved. After that tag it bag it and archive it!

This is a shocker and a half for me. I thought he was a decent guy until now. Not sure what I missed, but it seems like an overnight change. Have to see how this plays out.

I just was made aware of this due to an email, and now reading this thread. I'm not pleased with this situation, to put it lightly. I'll be discussing this with the mods.

I just was made aware of this due to an email, and now reading this thread. I'm not pleased with this situation, to put it lightly. I'll be discussing this with the mods.

Thank you, Kevin.

I personally find Mr. Pelton's behavior to be unacceptable.

BladeForums is a classy place, people like this have no place here.

Bruceter

Let RYP/DPx start his own forum elsewhere. The fanbois and all the unlucky people who got a defective knife can follow him there. BFC does not need to be associated with or provide free bandwidth to this kind of person.:thumbdn:

He is editing members' posts in the DPX forum this morning and inserting links to his own off-site forum in their place.

This man is very unprofessional, and rude. There's no room or excuse for that kind of behavior here.

Ban him. He's editing ALL the posts in the threads he doesn't like and inserting a sel promotional link.

Ban him.

Im just curious...what exactly did RYP post? As far as i can understand it was Ren's personal info with some threats thrown in?

Ban him. He's editing ALL the posts in the threads he doesn't like and inserting a sel promotional link.

Ban him.

I didn't believe this so I went back and started reading the thread again. Then I noticed that he edited one (maybe more) of MY posts! What the heck?!

Im just curious...what exactly did RYP post? As far as i can understand it was Ren's personal info with some threats thrown in?
it was Ren's personal info and his wife's personal info including workplace & work phone number.

A thread was locked down (don't know by who) in the Lion Steel forum concerning the HEST folders. I guess we'll have to get news of the whereabouts of the knives from Peltons personal website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back