1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

This is a NO DRAMA zone

Discussion in 'Joufuu Leathers' started by bonafide, Aug 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    Please do not bring Andy Roy's constant need to be a victim over here in my sub forum. If Andy has any issues with my leather artwork, then he can have his lawyer attempt to harass me some more - which was a worthless attempt when YOU DO NOT HAVE A REGISTERED TRADEMARK. The fact of the matter is this; Andy is butt-hurt because of personal drama between me & him - mr bipolar. He decided to bring this crap to the online forum so he can play victim when I decided to sell my Fiddleback collection of knives. He spins that as a "threat" to his business. Apparently EVERYONE else can sell knives but me. Go figure. :jerkit:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.