This is for the Custom Blade aficionado.

The blade would be a permanent fixture in the staff. I am sorry you're unable to accommodate a special request. My late father left me this stalk of an absolutely perfect shaft from a cactus while visiting Arizona. Attached you will find the type. It was dead but when dead they turn as hard as stone. They are a "formidable walking stick". Please, reconsider. It would be a pristine project. This project requires an attitude of perfection, one of concealment, and one of sheer will to perform. The blade should be seamless in the staff. Any takers, we should talk.

If I had to guess, Id say that they are maybe talking about having a sword cane made, using a "cactus stalk" of some sort as the "sheath", or in other words the walking stick part. Best guess Ive got.

I would suggest going directly so custom sword maker with this project. Most sword makers can make a knife just fine, but most knife makers will not make a good sword. In any case, I wouldn't expect it to come cheap. Sword cane commissions aren't exactly common these days. I cant help you with whom to contact; you can either ask around for a sword maker here or go onto a dedicated sword forum.

Back