This is it....NO MORE ASH

So is the proper (only) way to order this new NMFBM via the "ordering" link on the Busse website? I guess I am saying that we cant really have an email loaded, ready to send, like we do with the Ganzaa right?

So is the proper (only) way to order this new NMFBM via the "ordering" link on the Busse website? I guess I am saying that we cant really have an email loaded, ready to send, like we do with the Ganzaa right?

You are correct. The stampede will be different, but every bit as intense.:thumbup:

Hey all,

The ASH 1 is going BYE BYE........from the sources that I have IT WILL BE TONIGHT:thumbup::thumbup: so if you are on the fence I would order now also if you order a ASH or LE ASH shipping on that would be 2-4 weeks

Now to the Nuclear Meltdown FBM...otherwise known as "The Beast"

Once that bad boy goes up it is gonna be crazy so here are some helpful tips.

1. The Nuclear Meltdown FBM's will not be ready to ship till at least 8-16 weeks.... so if you think it will ship in 10 days after you order it:p NOT GONNA HAPPEN

2. Payment is not required UNTIL the Blades are ready to ship so people you have some time to get everything together.

3. The Limited Edition Nuclear Meltdown FBM will get numbered to who gets their orders in first (AFTER IT IS LAUNCHED ON THE WEBSITE) and to be honest it takes us a couple of days to invoice the first orders to start so if you call after it is launched and want to know what number you snagged...We will tell you this..."We do not know yet!!" Do not get mad:) Give us some time it will be okay!!!

4. If you do not get a Nuclear Meltdown FBM.......You are way crazy cause that thing "The Beast" is SWEET:D

any other questions for tonight you can PM me cause I am at home and will be around getting ready for "The Beast"

Kisses and Hugs
Amy-0

Looks like I am late to the party, but I sent you an email Amy.

I know that, but am I going to have to sit here at work all night hitting F5... hey wait a minute, that is OT, I can use that to pay for this thing.....

Well hello, Silverbullets! :thumbup: You planning to do that special shaving test of yours with this NMFBM as well? :eek: :D

AMY,, Some of us are still waiting for our HOG EDITIONS ASH's! We keep hearing about them but all these other knives keep coming out and we are still waiting on our ASH's. We ordered as required to get them and ....................????????????

AMY,, Some of us are still waiting for our HOG EDITIONS ASH's! We keep hearing about them but all these other knives keep coming out and we are still waiting on our ASH's. We ordered as required to get them and ....................????????????

Production is working on the rest of the Hog ASH's they should be ready very soon.

Amy

Back