This is why we can't have nice things in the UK

Watch this knife video, and look at the type of mentality this guy has, these are the type of people us UK knife collectors and users have to deal with.

Just to clarify this isn't a parody or satire video, this is a real live human that has the ability to vote.

Just to clarify this isn't a parody or satire video, this is a real live human that has the ability to vote.
We have them here too. Ours come in assorted colors! Some have green hair, some blue hair - some bright red hair!

I find it ironic that on his channel's page, he says it's "The Online Home of Fed-up Brits" but in the video he seems to be advocating for the present level or even further government encroachment into the personal lives of citizens. I think for most free-thinking and free-minded people, the idea of government regulation seeping into every aspect of their lives would make them fed-up.

Not this guy, however.

I guess some people don't trust themselves and like being told how to live their lives and so want others to be told how to live their lives also.

I find it ironic that on his channel's page, he says it's "The Online Home of Fed-up Brits" but in the video he seems to be advocating for the present level or even further government encroachment into the personal lives of citizens. I think for most free-thinking and free-minded people, the idea of government regulation seeping into every aspect of their lives would make them fed-up.

Not this guy, however.

I guess some people don't trust themselves and like being told how to live their lives and so want others to be told how to live their lives also.

He's fed up with limited freedoms, he wants zero freedoms, he wants sub 3 inch slip joints banned, i'll end up having to cut things with a spoon.

He's fed up with limited freedoms, he wants zero freedoms, he wants sub 3 inch slip joints banned, i'll end up having to cut things with a spoon.

Well how else you going to be safe? All those kids with all those knives, stabbing each other, stabbing their teachers, stabbing their pets, stabbing livestock, stabbing their parents, stabbing unsuspecting people on the street. . .

so scared hes going to cut himself. why the fear? its just a knife. i bet he has kitchen knives bigger than that...

as far as his political leanings, i could care less. fear of an object is just stupid. im liberal as you can get and i love my knives and guns. oh, and my hair is naturally blonde, although I have had it bright red before when I was younger...

Omg. Watching him wince opening and closing it as if it was going to jump out and disembowel him all on its own.

Watch this knife video, and look at the type of mentality this guy has, these are the type of people us UK knife collectors and users have to deal with.

Worthless video not worth the effort to post in a forum to give this clown more recognition. You seem like the drama and whine and cheese type always going on why Europe can't have knives and guns. Sorry but the reason that happened is because somewhere in the 1990's Parliament started passing unjust laws and your country just took it and allowed it. No pity from me. Winston Churchill would be ashamed if he were living today.

Back