This Just In!!!!!!

BH

The man in the brown truck left this at my front door. This is the frist picture I've seen of one of these, other than at Busse Combat. Who else has one? :D

fe03d2f6.jpg.orig.jpg

Sigh, that's not very nice of you. I've spent enough money this season. Why did you go do that? I'll never get married at this rate...

Burton

Oh so sweet! :) Very nice, congrats. I think that is the first pic from outside of Busse that has been posted. The black on yellow is just awesome looking....

Did you order the three piece set when they were available, or only the Killer B?

DN--I only got the Killer B. I didn't even know about the others until recently. I'm a Busse newbie.

BH

I just closed a deal this afternoon for yet another Busse, an assault shaker :). Should be in hand Friday.

Eric,

These things just keep falling in my lap :). 3 months ago, I wouldn't have ever guessed that I would ever own one of these. Glad I do now :D

Just received the Assault Shaker. Great little blade. I'll post a family picture tonight. One question. In a tactical knives mag an ad about the KB states the blade length as 4.5 inches, where the Busse website lists it as 4 inches. I havn't measured it yet, but was this a design change, or a misprint somewhere.

The sheath that came with mine is a Kydex rig, set up for neck carry. I'll post some pics tonight.

BH,
I would say the differences in Blade Length come from the point the measurement is taken from. I don't think any change was made in the Blade length, more inclined to think it is a difference that comes from who is doing the measuring. ;)

I would be interested to know what the actual cutting edge vs. overall blade length is if you have a chance to measure it. :D

Thanks

Eric,

I'll do that tonight when I get home. I'm interested as well.

BH

Update: I measure 4" of cutting edge, and 4.5" on blade measureing along the spine, to where the front finger guard is.

This is the latest edition that showed up today. :D

Attachments

• assault shaker.jpg
    assault shaker.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 210
Family picture

Attachments

• busse collection.jpg
    busse collection.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 202
BH,
Thanks for the measurements ;), I had a feeling that the Website would have the measurements of the cutting edge.

You have quite a nice collection there already. I think you can stop now... you're making me jealous. ;):D:D

Eric, Thanks for the compliment on the collection. For not liking fixed blades very much, they sure seem to have a way of finding their way to my house :D

BH,
I have to admit I'm in the same boat, but once that INFI bug bit, it bit me bad. ;)

I really like the look of that BM-E with the Logo. I keep coming back to look at that blade. SWEET!!! :D

Back