This knife is unreal

So I'm going to try to participate in a cutting competition in September and had asked my friend Ray if he would make me a competition blade to use. He told me he wouldn't have time to do one before then, but (in a gesture of incalculable generosity) he would lend me one of his knives to use in the meantime. When I got it, I felt like someone who has been playing guitar less than a year had just been loaned a 57' Gibson Les Paul Custom to play their first gig at a punk club. This knife is ridiculous. After chopping through a liquor crate, wicker, rope, etc. this thing would still shave me. Just crazy good edge retention. If I flail miserably in competition it won't be because of the knife...

So I'm going to try to participate in a cutting competition in September and had asked my friend Ray if he would make me a competition blade to use. He told me he wouldn't have time to do one before then, but (in a gesture of incalculable generosity) he would lend me one of his knives to use in the meantime. When I got it, I felt like someone who has been playing guitar less than a year had just been loaned a 57' Gibson Les Paul Custom to play their first gig at a punk club. This knife is ridiculous. After chopping through a liquor crate, wicker, rope, etc. this thing would still shave me. Just crazy good edge retention. If I flail miserably in competition it won't be because of the knife...

Your video is gone, censored by WMG, whatever that is, Warner Music?

Your video is gone, censored by WMG, whatever that is, Warner Music?
Wow, I routinely use famous copyrighted music since my channel is tiny and won't ever be monetized anyway but I've never had one removed before. I'm going to re-upload minus copyright infringement.

Wow, I routinely use famous copyrighted music since my channel is tiny and won't ever be monetized anyway but I've never had one removed before. I'm going to re-upload minus copyright infringement.
Big brother is constanly watching and improving their search and destroy capability.

Back