Thoughts and impressions if the new Micro/IBBB/Bawanna Bowie Good and bad.

Why do I feel like I'm living under a mushroom and completely out of the loop? I don't know nothing either. Maybe that's a good thing?

Oh the tangled mess of twisting comments. And trying to follow the flow of this single thead has become absolutely hillarious.

Bawanna, I realy don't want to know what you are "coming out" about. But I am sure MABEL and your wife are very interested...

Ndog, I am sure even if it IS pink it will be tasteful and pink since Pugs would never allow his stamp to be embossed on anything too gaudy...Unless of course he is trying to get even with me for my previous comments about his abilities... Hmmm, Maybe I should have waited to tease him about that until AFTER I saw what he had planned for this gal's beaver tail. PUGs... REALLY... I was joking... Seriously... Umm...

Waaaay too late I'm thinking. Pugs probably got the beaver in the pink dye as we speak with a huge grin on his face.

Probably hang some bling on it, we'll call it the bedazzler.

So quiet around here I thought maybe everyone left for summer vacation or something.

Never tick off the cook till your finished eatin!...er somethin like that! I can see it loaded with rhinestones and some pink tassels. Whoo hooo! Cant wait! Maybe lined with rabbit fur so your blade dont get scratched:cool:

"The Bedazzler..." Hmmm rhinestones, pink tassels AND pink beaver tail. Whoa. And rabbit fur? Maybe that should be white to give the pink some contrast? I can picture it now <shudder> I won't have to pull it from the sheath, the thing I want to cut will fall open from being embarassed for me.

Now you guys are giving me some good ideas, but never worry Shavru I have pretty thick skin, some good razzing is in order for sure. Pink would be a good look but, im on the Beaver hit list and this would provoke them to another level, got to watch my back more now. I could try to make a mouth grill inlay for some bling though.

Last edited:
Mouth grill using beaver teeth?:eek: I dated a girl in grammar school that had beaver teeth, looked like the grill on a 56 Desoto but she was nice to talk to and pretty cute.

Well all I can say is I hope your skin is as thick as Pugs'. Er at least you broke up with her before you sustained any serious damage:eek:
Mouth grill using beaver teeth?:eek: I dated a girl in grammar school that had beaver teeth, looked like the grill on a 56 Desoto but she was nice to talk to and pretty cute.

Many have said I was lucky to get out alive following my formative years, the battle goes on as I still refuse to grow up.

The doc kind of chuckled a couple weeks ago when I told him he was talking about old people maladies and what did that all have to do with me? He pointed out that he hated to be the one to enlighten me but I fell into the old people category now.

I suggested I might have to find me a new saw bones as he was obviously losing his abilities to which he replied he'd got me this far, why change ponies in the middle of the creek or river or something, can't recall now.

Ok its time to revive this thread some more, it's been too quite around here lately. Well been busy bending some leather. Got a package from Bawanna the other day with Shavru's Micro Bowie that had some sweet skip line checkering on it, and it was time to start shaving some leather for it. Shavru wanted some tail(Beaver Tail that is you pervs) so we came up with a plan. She needed a sheath set up more for a women's body than ours, so we dropped the belt loop down about an 1 1/2 to fit more comfy for her. This was easy as all I had to do was raise the loop up to about 1/2 from the top. This sheath was done along with Bawannas checkering with some or all of the proceeds going to Auntie. Bawanna was kind enough to ask for a donation to be sent to Auntie and all I asked was to cover my materials and the rest goes to her as well. Shavru was also kind enough to match our donations to Auntie. Well here are a few pics of Shavru's New sheath, this sheath has so much character to it, the pics dont do it justice, hope you all like it.

Now that's something. A fantastic job by all involved, an international (and interstate) collaboration.

We should write one of them traveling pants stories. Been to both coast and the middle here and started life in Nepal. Been around some.

Another fine fine job by Pugs.

We should write one of them traveling pants stories. Been to both coast and the middle here and started life in Nepal. Been around some.

Another fine fine job by Pugs.

Thanks gents and if I may a fine job by you as well sir. I like stories

Man theres a whole bunch of good stuff in one place! That rigs like a black hole of talent! Great job again Pugs, Bawanna, Bhakta, and HI! Congrats on that fine rig Shavru!

Back