Thoughts And Prayers For Amy-0 . . . .

So very very sorry to hear this Amy. You and your family are in our thoughts.

Condolences. I am very sorry to hear this. Keeping Amy and her family in our thoughts.

Amy, we’ve only met a handful of times and you’ve always been a a trooper answering my retarded calls. You’re cheesecakes still leave me wondering how I can finagle another way to get one. And you’ve always been there to help us needy Hogs in our times of need.
I don’t know what I can do, but I’m at your service. If there’s anything you need or want to vent. Niner Ait Fif Too Wun Fif Too Too Six Niner.

my deepest condolences and I pray your family remembers the good times and weather the bad.

all the Gravelface Clans love and support to you and yours!

Condolences to Amy and her family! Please take good care of yourself as well as your family!!!

Oh, my. I have a buddy that says that you haven't fully grown up until you have lost a parent.

I'm grown now, so I can understand.

Sad news. My Condolences to you and your family Amy.

Sending smoke your way Amy-0. I don't know about Ohio but around here people are limited to grave side services with a maximum of 10 in attendance and future memorial services TBD. Very difficult times for many.

We are all here for the zero, our hero.

We all love you, Amy...our condolences, thoughts and prayers are with you

Damn, 2020 has been relentless. Losing a loved one on top of everything else going on.. so sorry Amy.

Amy I am so sorry to hear about your loss! My thoughts and prayers to you and your family! You know that the Hogs are all here for you! If you need anything just ask!

You have my deepest condolences Amy. Its unfathomable to lose someone who was your rock since before you were born, who literally stood guard over you and protected and loved you since the beginning of time. I wish I didn't know the feeling but I do.

Very, very, sorry to hear this Amy-0... Thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family.

Back