Thoughts and Prayers

Hey guys, some of you may recall seeing me here posting every now and again; I've been more of a lurker than commentator. I've always admired how the community for Busse has such a tight kinship and brotherhood. I come to you today asking for a simple prayer or poisitve thoughts.

On Monday June 24th my wife suffered six seizures in a 90 minute period and we lost our baby (we were five months pregnant). During the sixth and most severe seizure, my wife aspirated and fluid filled her right lung to the point she had to be put on a respirator for 24 hours and caught pnemonia. We left the hospital this past Monday, July 1st and are slowly trying to piece our life back together. She has very bad memory loss, dating back about five months (has forgotten/blocked out major events) and her short term memory lasts for about two to three minutes. We have a pretty long road ahead of us and any positive vibes would be sincerely appreciated.

I'm sure you guys will have some questions so here is what we know as of now. Her MRI, CT scan and 24 hour video EEG all came back negative. At the end of her final seizure, instead of being static she began screaming, which isn't how a seizure normally ends. We are working with a neurologist, psychaitrist and her primamry doctor and all three are thinking this may be of psychological origin rather than epileptic.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and any incoming well wishes. May all of you enjoy the 4th.

sincerely,

jeremy

Man, that's rough. Best wishes for a speedy recovery

Jeremy, Smoke and Prayers sent y'alls way Bro!!! Nothing but positive thoughts for the both of you.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Stay strong and keep your faith.

Sir, me and my woman our sending you nothing but best wishes!!!! I am very sorry for your loss. Stay well.
Eric and Chemain

Really sorry to hear this news. Thoughts and prayers coming your way from Tennessee.

Prayers amd positive thoughts for you and your family. It's easier said than done, but be strong.

All my best to you and your family. Everything will fall back into place.

My families thoughts and prayers are with you.

- J.

sorry for your loss brother. keep your head up and i wish safe recovery to your wife.

smoke, prayers, and good healing vibes from Mexico...

So sorry for your loss, you and your wife will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Very sorry for your loss. I know mere words will never suffice, but wishing your wife and family a speedy recovery.

Prayers from Arizona and the Brown's sent your way.
I hope all of you get better soon.
Sorry for your loss.

Back