Thoughts On Garret Wade

Not much. They used the Buck name to describe an imported copy. Once I saw that it put the rest of their stuff on shaky ground for me. I just don’t trust them.

I called them out on it, and reported them to Buck. Eventually they changed the listing. Now it says it’s inspired by an iconic American knife then gives the history of the 110. It’s says it’s imported. Then says to pair it with the USA made sheath. The USA made jumps out at you and looks like they are talking about the knife. It’s very deceptive IMHO. Then to top it all off it’s more money than a real Buck 110!

Like I said I don’t trust them.

Don't know much as far as the knives they sell, however I got loppers from them that top.shelf and.other things as.well! I've seen the knives.in their catalog and never.really paid much attention.

I always track down the source before buying a knife. That's a perk of being on BF. If someone throws out a name I don't recognize as a manufacturer or maker, I just assume it's something I don't want until sleuthing convinces me otherwise.

I looked at that buck copy. Why would you buy that and not just buy a real Buck? 35 bucks at the W mart. Or if you're patient you can find a vintage one for a good price.

I'd skip Garrett Wade.

Back