Thoughts, vibes needed

truth-seeker

Gold Member
Good vibes. Thoughts or prayers would be appreciated going through a hard period in life, we were/are in the mist of a probable foreclosure. My insurance has denied my petscan to check my net cancer progress and and April 1st (good one whomever planned that one) my Father in law unexpectedly died in for a colostomy bag and just went downhill fast until his heart stopped, he would have been 68 April 2nd.

Dergyll

Gold Member
Never forget the things that are worth living for; your family, friends, dog/cat, etc.

And of course your knives.

Sometimes life throws a bunch of s*** and curveballs at you, but then something always happens that will bring you back.

Best thoughts and wishes to you friend, we're here for you; so keep going strong.

3fifty7

Gold Member
Smoke and prayers man, hold those dear to you close and count your blessings. Keep your chin up as well as your thoughts.

cj65

Gold Member
Prayers sent Truth Seeker. I count my blessings every day regardless of what is going on......

I started to blather, but I deleted it. Prayers incoming Truth Seeker.

knarfeng

senex morosus moderator
Staff member
Super Mod
Smoke raised.

truth-seeker

Gold Member
Thank you all, in regards to the petscan we're working on it appeals in progress looking like it will be Ct, Mr and then they may approve it even with the doctor writing them that the 1st 2 won't show him what he needs to see, insurance companies just male no sense, And everything we will survive I've been though worse in my life and surprisingly my two daughters are holding very well, it's just hit my wife harder than I'd thought worse than when her mom died, but I'll turn us back around to the good again thank you guys

taldesta

Retired :-) Time is the Gold
Platinum Member
Through life's toughest moments, through death's worst blows to each of us ... I can only share what the world offers in the way of hope to me personally...

In spring I lay back on a grassy hillside and let the warming sunshine sink in. The sky opens up - yes it can. I pet my dog and she can be silly enough to make me laugh. When the darkest, scariest thoughts strike ... no matter what the threat - hope for the warmth of the morning sun on your face, in your thoughts ...

Sending my best over many miles. Hope.

drj211

Gold Member
Prayers for strength, healing, and positive outcomes sent from the South!

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC