Thread baton pass

Looks more like it was moderated in a strange way, and instead of moving those comments offline, they stayed as a new thread. If those comments were posted in a sales thread, all I can say is that they have no place there to begin with. Sales threads should be discussion free unless you are saying I'll take it or asking a question to clarify an aspect of the ad that is not covered sufficiently by the seller.

Banks619 the original poster had a short message saying to email him because he didn't want to check the forums, he had no pics or price or other info of the sales thread. I asked for pics and info (is that OK?) as did the second commenter. I then realized his post was gone, I was the "creator" and then I closed the thread and changed the title.

I only posted it here because I found it odd that removing the original post somehow made the next guy the creator of the thread, and figured the mods would want to know about it.

No worries. Just click the Report button, under the post in question, it's the one with the black triangle and exclamation mark in it. That generates a report for us, then we can look at whatever is going on.

Banks619 the original poster had a short message saying to email him because he didn't want to check the forums, he had no pics or price or other info of the sales thread. I asked for pics and info (is that OK?) as did the second commenter. I then realized his post was gone, I was the "creator" and then I closed the thread and changed the title.

I only posted it here because I found it odd that removing the original post somehow made the next guy the creator of the thread, and figured the mods would want to know about it.

This was indeed very unusual. When I came upon the sales thread, I just naturally assumed that you were in fact the seller of the Microtech DOC, listed in the title (hence my pm inquiry to you). :confused:

This was definitely a bizarro first for me.

Back