• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Carothers All Sold

Bottom Line

Gold Member
Please read before posting.
PM me if you have any questions concerning the knives or if you want to see any other pictures, before posting "I'll take it". These knives are listed "As Is" with full disclosure and will be sold as such with no refunds. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose. Must be at least 18 yrs of age and you are responsible to know your local and federal laws.

Prices include fully insured USPS Priority shipping with signature confirmation and Paypal G&S fees. Shipping to paypal verified address only. CONUS only.

Up for sale are three Carothers performance knives. All in Delta 3V. I bought all 2nd hand and I am asking what I paid.

Field Knife (FK)- Delta 3V with unbuffed natural micarta scales and a spare set of black G10 scales. Sold to me as unused and I believe this is the case as I have not used it myself. Comes with a beautiful Grogimus (as told by previous owner) dangler leather sheath. SOLD

Heavy Duty Field Knife (HDFK)
- Delta 3V with unbuffed natural micarta scales. Sold to me as unused and I believe this is the case as I have not used it myself. Comes with what I believe is a mashed cat kydex sheath with Tek-Lok. SOLD

EDC
- Delta 3V with buffed natural micarta scales. This one has been lightly used and is in great shape. The tumbled finish has been lightly sanded with 1500 grit wet/dry to a beautiful "satin like" finish. Comes with a cool, well fitting custom Kryptek camo kydex sheath with Tek-Lok. SOLD

I have a lot more pics with close-ups and I can provide upon request.

FK
8J1Lf1U.jpg

Gbtlf2c.jpg

ROHNsZx.jpg

hFap1Z0.jpg

tpQC2kO.jpg

HDFK
rn3sQ2X.jpg

L5zVPM1.jpg

edKWHw4.jpg

EDC
BZXhP2H.jpg

fUV7LZC.jpg

1O3rrrz.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve paid dues many many times here on bf...

Last edited:
Back