Three choppers up for grabs!!!

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
Here's all of them together with a Bush Operator XL II for a size comparison. The BOXLII is the one on the bottom. All of these are done with the new flat grinds. They are absolute chopping and slicing monsters. All of them are skeletonized full tang with plenty of lightening holes in the tang to throw the weight toward the tip, yet they feel crazy light. Everything comes with a kydex sheath. Prices include shipping anywhere inside the Continental US. If you live outside the CONUS, let me know and I can calculate your shipping. GOOD LUCK!!! GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.jpg

Operator 8.0's

Specs:
Steel: 5/32" O-1 tool steel @ 61rc
Total Length: 13"
Handle: 5"
Blade: 8"
Grind: Flat Sabre with swedge

#12 - Green canvas micarta over lime and black liners with SS tube pins - $331 SOLD!

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

#13 - Black & turquoise canvas micarta over turquoise and black liners with SS tube pins - $351 SOLD!

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Last, but certainly not least is the Bush Beast
This is a prototype that IS DEFINITELY going to be part of the regular lineup. This thing flies through wood and everything else like butter. Here is the first one, and I thought I'd make it a little special, so it has some kick ass handle material that glows in the dark, because who doesn't like stuff that glows?

Specs:
Steel: 5/32" O-1 tool steel @ 61rc
Total Length: 16"
Handle: 5.5"
Blade: 10.5"
Grind: Flat Sabre with swedge

#1 (that's right. I said #1) - Shadtree Custom glow-in-the-dark tangerine burlap micarta over lime and black liners with SS tube pins - $411 SOLD!

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:
Oh dear god those are bad ass!!!
I love Tangerine burlap too! Awesome work!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back