Three favorite Spydies...

- Native 5 LW in S110V

- Native 5 LW in M390(when it comes)

- Native 5 LW in LC200N

I know this design lacks the fidgeting factor and also maybe could have had a more deep carry clip, but everything else is just perfect for this user. Self closing(the lock-back), no blade play in any direction(even if you try), lot’s of steels to choose from, perfects ergo's etc etc.. This is also hands down the most easy knife(from Spyderco) to break down and put back together again..

Love it!!

:cool::thumbsup:

Limiting it to only three makes this a difficult question to answer. Off the top of my head, these are my current picks (subject to change):

G10 black Manix 2, FFG (most comfortable in-hand Spyderco I own).
Caribbean leaf blade.
Delica

Honorable mention:
Police 4 Lightweight.
SS Police SE
Military.

Jim

This looks like a dormant thread, but I’d like to play:

For a city day
Domino CTS 204
Para 3 LW m390
Delica various

Work or country day

Endura4 ZDP 189.
Manix 2 LW maxamet
K2 10V

And yes I’ll often carry all three

My favorite 3 would be...
1 Manix 2 any flavor
2 Native 5 any flavor, currently smooth g10/cruwear
3 hmm Tasman Salt serrated?

Chinook 4
Lil Temperance 3
Rounding out the list is pretty much any other FFG G10 handled model with a back lock or compression lock. I know it's a copout but I can't pick just three.

These three go back and forth for the top spot:
1) Manix 2 M390 - Don’t like the color of the scales, but the knife is a great user. Great feel, awesome action, the knife I carry around the house for hard use.
2) PM2 in S110V. This action is perfect, and the blade steel is good. Look at this knife and think open or close and it seems like it does it on it’s own...that’s how good and intuitive. Blurple also blends well with jeans so is inconspicuous.
3) Sage 5 LW. Super smooth, great detent, had a phenomenal edge out of the box. Way better in almost every way than it’s similar sized Para 3 LW cousin which I also own.

Dang does it have to be the best three? Lol I have too many but here's my 3:

1. Para 3. I have a few but my newest in M390 and bento box blue G10 is now my favorite. I also have a maxamet p3 that I carry pretty often.
2. Native 5 LW. Dark blue frn and s110v. I love the size and thin profile. It's has an MXG Deep carry clip and disappears in the pocket.
3. Saver Salt. I have a house in cape May and when I'm fishing and doing anything near the water I like to have H1. Much like the native lw it's lightweight and disappears when I carry it.

Honorable mentions in no particular order.
Salt Tasman serrated
Tenacious
Delica
Pm2
Military

-EG

I know this is likely to cause a lynching but I really don’t like the Spyderco “hole” look.

I do have a Sharpmaker though.

Native Chief
Military
Police

4QfsWTi.jpg

Back