1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Three FMV8 Carved slip sheaths

Discussion in 'Armoralleather' started by leatherman, Feb 17, 2019.

1. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 30, 2001
    Finished off a little bit ago and just now getting to show them off. Two will be going to a good home and the third, whichever it will be, will go up on the block.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope you like, and please do let me know if you're in the need of carved leather, I really really love doing this. :D

2. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    Wow !!!!!!! That’s just great work ! Awesome job on these !

I’m just starting with some basic stamping work now. So I know that is truly great art work !

leatherman and stjones like this.
  3. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    Thank you my friend! :D

4. mitch13

mitch13 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 3, 2004
    Very nice!
    The carving flows smooth with the shape of the sheath.
    Mitch

5. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    Thank you! I really appreciate it! :D