Throwdini signature series knives

They have just started shipping this week and I can't wait to get mine.

The hardest part about prepping throwing knives for stage is having to de-bur everything on the knives, remove the edge, strip the finish down and polish it, and then practice before getting on stage with my partner. This takes a large chunk of time off of that.

Here's the C&P release from Western Stage Props.

The Great Throwdini "Signature Series” Professional Throwing Knife is a collaboration between Western Stage Props and the legendary knife thrower David Adamovich, better known as The Great Throwdini. This throwing knife is an exact replica of the knives Throwdini uses on stage and for many of his world records, meaning it is the optimal length, width, and thickness to maximize throwing speed and accuracy. Unlike heavier knives that cause muscle fatigue and excessive damage to your targets, this knife is designed for hours of throwing pleasure either on or off stage, into target rounds or performing world records.

The diamond head design used by Throwdini has a long history in the impalement arts having been the knife of choice by other notable professionals as Che Che Whitecloud, Larry Cisewski, and Paul LaCross.

Length: 14"
Weight: 12 oz
Thickness: 1/8"
Steel: High carbon spring steel

TGT-3.jpg

Back