Photos Ti-Lock Annual Trilogy

Lone_Wolfe

Mrs G.
Platinum Member
Here we have the completed trilogy of graphics Ti-Locks, Blues Steam, Elemental, and In Motion. The Blue Steam was the first, and the In Motion was the last, although CRK didn't cut production of previous designs as strictly as they do with Sebenza CGG's.

The Ti-Lock is a now-discontinued collaboration between Grant and Gavin Hawk, and CRK. Tim Reeve described these as "a bitch to make", this was a complicated design that stepped away from CRK's usual simplicity. The Blue Steam is the only one of the 3 with an anodized locking top bar, but the Elemental is the one that gave the guys milling the design a workout. The In Motion may end up being the most collectible, simply because less of them were made than the other 2 designs.

And before someone has to take a plop in here and say I don't have a complete set, yes I've heard a rumor that CRK did a plain Ti-Lock. What I have is a complete set of LE Ti-Locks. ;)

Ti-Locks_Balcony8.jpg

Ti-Locks_Balcony1.jpg

Ti-Locks_Balcony5.jpg

Ti-Locks_Balcony6.jpg

Ti-Locks_Balcony4.jpg

Ti-Locks_Balcony2.jpg

Ti-Locks_Balcony-BlueSteam.jpg

Ti-Locks_Balcony-Elemental.jpg

Ti-Locks_Balcony-InMotion.jpg

Stunning LW. I have a regular one and just love it. My favorite is the Blue Steam. I love the "gills" that are also on the regular one.

Here we have the completed trilogy of graphics Ti-Locks, Blues Steam, Elemental, and In Motion. The Blue Steam was the first, and the In Motion was the last, although CRK didn't cut production of previous designs as strictly as they do with Sebenza CGG's.

The Ti-Lock is a now-discontinued collaboration between Grant and Gavin Hawk, and CRK. Tim Reeve described these as "a bitch to make", this was a complicated design that stepped away from CRK's usual simplicity. The Blue Steam is the only one of the 3 with an anodized locking top bar, but the Elemental is the one that gave the guys milling the design a workout. The In Motion may end up being the most collectible, simply because less of them were made than the other 2 designs.

And before someone has to take a plop in here and say I don't have a complete set, yes I've heard a rumor that CRK did a plain Ti-Lock. What I have is a complete set of LE Ti-Locks. ;)

View attachment 796145

View attachment 796140

View attachment 796143

View attachment 796144

View attachment 796142

View attachment 796141

View attachment 796146

View attachment 796148

View attachment 796147
Don’t worry LW. Your plain Ti-Lock is in a loving home with his other CRK brothers and sisters.

Thanks for sharing this great collection :)

Excellent shots of beautiful knives.
Sold all of them besides the elemental one, bestlooking in my opinion

Back