Ti-trance! Ti-trance! Ti-trance...

The discontinued DP Trance is one of my favorite EDCs -- an upscale version is long overdue.

The size is just fine for me, thanks.

TI TRANCE, TI TRANCE!

Been needing to pick up another Trance. Gave mine to an Army Buddy's son who is about to finish college & enter the Army as an Officer. Miss it, but it went to a good home.

TI-TRANCE! TI-TRANCE!! TI-TRANCE!!!

((( upsize it -- drop point -- slipjoint someday too )))

Ti-Trance! (with upgraded steel).

Orange-Trance! (with upgraded steel).

Ti-SubClaw! (with upgraded steel).

Orange SubCom-family! (with upgraded steel).

Persian Trance! (with upgraded steel).

Hawkbill Trance! (with upgraded steel).

And, please, please, please, please... fully serrated SubClaw! (with upgraded steel).

Oh... and Elegance G10 with thumbdisc on the spine instead of the agressive and tiny thumbstud.

"Ti-trance! Ti-trance! Ti-trance... this thread needs pix!"

trance01.jpg

I'd buy a ti-Trance fer sher! Would there still be a scale on the non-locking side? Thoughts on material/colour?

Daywalker,

While I'm eager to see an upscale version of the Trance -- one of my favorite EDCs, as I've said many times -- just making it a Ti version isn't what I had in mind. I'd like to see better quality all around.

I have the Ti Subcom. Really nice for the price. But I've never used it. The lock is so flimsy it won't lock. This folder is dangerous!

I know this is not your fault. Boker has some great designs and yours are among them. It's the execution that sometimes fails.

So here's hoping that Boker comes through with a truly improved Trance -- for us, the consumers, and for you, a designer who deserves better.

With respect to the folks who wish an upsized version, I think the current size is perfect and had hoped that Boker was going to release one shortly after the Ti Subcom.

Ti-trance! Ti-trance! Ti-trance

I'd be interested to see one of these. I searched for one a while ago and didn't find any, so I ended up getting the Ti Subcom. I'm pretty happy with it, but a Ti Trance would really be a credit to Böker's Plus line.

While I love the DP Trance I'd definitely go for a bigger Trance. Keep the handle shape and just make everything bigger.

Ti-Trance!!!!!!!
Ti-Trance!!!!!!!
Ti-Trance!!!!!!!
Ti-Trance!!!!!!!
Ti-Trance!!!!!!!

Please? :)

I still regret selling my discontinued Drop Point Trance with the high grind. Unbelievable slicer. Would love a Ti-Trance with the drop point blade and high grind.

I still thank whomever sold me his Drop Point Trance on the forums. I looked for one for months.

I'm still puzzled why Boker would discontinue it and keep the others.

Back