Tibetan Sword

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
2-17-06-4.JPG

2-17-06-5.JPG

2-17-06-6.JPG

2-17-06-7.JPG

This TIBETAN SWORD is crafted by Royal Kami with a most unusual handle. It is overall 33 3/4"; weighs 48 oz. and has a spine of 7/8" with a regular steel guard. THE UNUSUAL HANDLE IS HALF CHANDAN WOOD (SANDALWOOD) AND THE OTHER HALF IS BLACK WATER BUFFALO HORN. I hope you will be able to appreciate it's beauty from the picture. The scabbard is RED LEATHER which accents this handle. Today's price $175.00. *SOLD*

That is stunning. I won't last long. I've got one of Rusty's Tibetans or I'd be all over this one.

Steve

Bladite said:
sharkies?

bladite

Not me.
My 6 yr old got a Jedi light saber for X-Mas.
If it wasn't plastic, the poor cat would have been history by now.
A real blade like that in my house would have to become a gunsafe queen,
and that would be a shame. That deserves a mantle or fireplace chimney to live on.

As it is my 15" BAS lives in a locked footlocker. :eek:

DaddyDett

Nice! About 10 oz. heavier that a standard tibetan sword but with a longer handle and a steel guard! Cool sword.

Norm

i'll take it

not exactly sure how to send payment, as i would like to pay via credit card though...

(email sent :D )

SethMurdoc said:
i'll take it

not exactly sure how to send payment, as i would like to pay via credit card though...

Just email Yangdu with your card and address info.

DaddyDett

email sent with card info :D:D:D:D

if it is actually 7/8" at the spine......... maaaaan thats gonna be awesome (even if its not it'll still be great)

It IS a beauty.

There have been a couple khukuris with 2-tone handles too.

Ad Astra

SethMurdoc said:
email sent with card info :D:D:D:D

if it is actually 7/8" at the spine......... maaaaan thats gonna be awesome (even if its not it'll still be great)

I'll bet it's 7/16". Still hefty for a sword!

Steve

Damn!!!
That's so nice.
Must relax, must divert myself.
I got one coming, I got one coming, I can wait, I can wait...

Man...I have a teacher I'd love to get a sword just like this for...but with just one handle material, though!

J

Back