Tiger Warden blade thickness

Lil' Foo

Gold Member
Just curious... for those that scored a Tiger Warden, how thick is the blade?

Mine mics out at 0.175"... Is this the first satin that's 0.175"??? :confused:

Just curious... for those that scored a Tiger Warden, how thick is the blade?

Mine mics out at 0.175"... Is this the first satin that's 0.175"??? :confused:

Well yes and no...

Regular production - that would be about 99.9% correct. But there were a few .17+ Satin SMOGS (I have one)

Also the Buffalo was .17+ and maybe some other customs.

Well yes and no...

Regular production - that would be about 99.9% correct. But there were a few .17+ Satin SMOGS (I have one)

Also the Buffalo was .17+ and maybe some other customs.

Thanks Tony! So your Tiger Warden is .17+" too???

I did mean from the regular production line... I knew about the few rare smoggers that escaped :eek: ... you lucky HOG!!! :D :thumbup: I have a Buffalo as well, but from the regular production line, this is the first I've seen a satin fatty.

Yes all the Tigers I had were .17+ (I covered a few guys that were going to be away and no longer have any extras)

The Mic is on the Smog but you can see that the Tiger (bottom) is larger than the regular Satin SMOG in the photo.

I sure hope we get to see some fatter Satins:thumbup: :thumbup: !!!! With Black & Tan or black paper, you know.... kill two birds with one $217 (or so) stone.

chipdog.jpg

Thanks Tony!!! That's a great shot!

I agree... it would be great to get a black paper or blk&tan satin fatty!!! But something tells me it's probably not in the INFI cards... well... the blk paper anyway, we do have the black tie warden that covers that spot.

You might want to consider pulling that pic... Skunker might hit you with his stinky stick if he see this! :D :D :D I don't think he wants this out here. :eek:

Thanks Tony!!! That's a great shot!

I agree... it would be great to get a black paper or blk&tan satin fatty!!! But something tells me it's probably not in the INFI cards... well... the blk paper anyway, we do have the black tie warden that covers that spot.

You might want to consider pulling that pic... Skunker might hit you with his stinky stick if he see this! :D :D :D I don't think he wants this out here. :eek:

What is wrong with that PIC:eek: :confused: :confused:

LOL. I was thinking the same thing.

Heck, what's wrong with THAT DOG OWNER!?!?!?!?!?!?!

(Everyone knows small breeds look better in RED thongs. Sheesh.)

Back