Time for a new thread - Metal Werks Expo in Aug

Well here's a new thread for the Metal Werks Expo.

I'm kinda disspointed that they moved it, since I have no real for of transportation, and I probably won't even be in Seattle since it's the break between Summer and Autumn quarters.

Oh well, I'd like to meet some of you guys eventually.

~Mitch

Where ya gonna be Mitch? Like I said in the other thread...... I'll provide some transport in my van for anyone interested. Just gotta get close to I-5 or somewhere similar and I'll drop by and get ya. What else does everyone think? How are we going to hook up? Plenty of time for people to get BFC hats...... Might be the easiest??
Shawn

I'm probably going home to Hawaii during that time, and possibly I'll actually be able to make it out to Tom Mayo's shop for a visit.

As time gets closer I will see where I'll be. Hopefully this'll be a fun feild trip for whoever goes!
smile.gif

~Mitch

Mitch
Where did they move the Metal Werks shoe to and when is it.Hope they toned it down a bit I don't want to wear a tie to go to a knife show
Take Care
TJ

Hey All,
According to the September issue of Tactical Knives, the show is going to be held in Portland on Aug 25-27 at the Portland Hilton. If work allows, I think I will still try to go. The contact number for the show is (417) 335-2170. No contact name was listed. Maybe they moved it because of the automatic knives, since they are legal down there.

By the way, my new son helped me type this...

-Scott

Guys,
I was told both by Chuck Bybee, and Roger Dole that the show has been moved to Portland, but is CANCELED for the year 2000. Roger said it will be coming back next year though. I guess for now it's just the Northwest Knife Collectors Assy. show in Tacoma...Nov 11, 12.

~Mitch

Back