TiNives Introductory Page

Unfortunately I had to skip the video 'cause it gives my ancient PC all kinds of grief but the rest of web catalog is nice. I like the newer models w/the studs instead of the concentric ring thumb dish. Does the "tactical hybrid" have the studs? Or is this only on the newer needle bearing models? Also If I recall correctly, all your models lock in the closed postition too? If so thats a great feature.

Hello,
Our tactical lockup locks closed and open and has concentric rings for assisted opening. Our tactical speedroller has a thumb stud and does not lock closed but it sure does come out fast. Thanks for the compliments on our site.

------------------
Scott Self

A very nice website and some gorgeous looking knives. I'm very interested in hearing a review of your product line. I don't mind paying a premium for a knife as long as it delivers
wink.gif
. I'll be keeping my eyes and ears open for comments on these fine looking knives.

Art

On the tactical speedroller models, what holds the blade closed? Also, where is the clip positioned on the handle if they come with a clip?

AWEsome! Very slick.

Booshank: get yourself to a faster PC, the video is something that you don't want to miss!

------------------
Alan L. Burnham
BCC #863

The button on our knife acts as a dentent system pulling the blade closed holding it in place. This same dentent system along with the needle roller thrust bearing system allows for easy opening.

The clip is optional. It is located on the back side towards the upper head. It is a titanium clip We have designed several clips and have not decided on a final design. That is why there is no info on the website. When you go to the expense of machining 3-d sculptures you hate to lose the feel due to a clip. That is why we have provided a pocket knife sheath clip. It protects the coating on your knife. It keeps from accidental firing of an automatic and it does not interfer with the feel of the knife. For the clip enthusiast we are working to rise to the occation in our final design. The current clip being used is very light and unobtrusive.

In a few weeks we will ad an accessory page to our website where you can see the sheath along with several other products.

------------------
Scott Self

Back