Tip of the hat to Andy...

Just got off of the phone with Andy and wanted to express my thanks.

Over the years I have bought many knives from many different makers / sellers. It is a rarity indeed to find a guy like Andy. Prompt, polite, and no BS. Good to see that a guy like Busse is doing business with a guy like Andy. Good guys make ordering a custom all that much more enjoyable
smile.gif

Thanks Andy. Now, turn Jerry loose on that knife!! haha

Bruce

Originally posted by straightblastpfs:
(snip)
It is a rarity indeed to find a guy like Andy. Prompt, polite, and no BS. >>

I'll second that.
PAPA

I was going to wait to post this until our transaction was complete but I just have to express my gratitude to Andy and this seems like a good place to do it. He has truly gone above and beyond my wildest expectations on our last transaction. I am still in shock. He would have to hand deliver my knife to do any better! If any of you want to get a Busse, call Andy. You will be delighted...and shocked...and amazed...and dumb struck at the level of customer service you'll receive!!!!

All the best Andy!
Rich

Here here for Andy, I am the proud owner of a Battle Mistress and I love it. Andy made it easy.

------------------
A knife is by default a tool, it's only a weapon when a human chooses to make it so.

I must tip my hat as well; today I am the proud owner of a DW Mean Street, recieved promptly from Andy(Two Days Guys). As a business owner, I find myself dealing with other professionals a good portion of the day and I have to say that Andy is clearly a cut above what I normally encounter. He is knowledgable, helpful and patient, obviously selling these knives for the correct reason...he truely believes in them. He will not let you down, and more importantly, will take time out of his busy schedule to shoot the bull. I recommend anybody in the market for a Busse to call him, you will not regret it.

Screwtape

BTW The little knife ROCKS!

Andy,
The guys seem to apreciate what you're doin here. I gotta say... Even if I hated Busse knives and wouldn't buy one on a dare I probably would have still gotten one from Andy. I am a salesman too so the stuff really flies when I get on the phone with Andy and I have to say I would never use another resource to get my Busses. Even if there was a wait with useing Andy I'd still go through him because if you show trust and faith in him he will return the favor 10 fold. Jerry is fortunate to find a salesman like Andy. Oh yeah and Andy once I get my electronics business open and running we may try to take you away from Jerry. If you can sale knives like that just imagine what you could do with electroinics.LOL... just kindding. If you worked for me who would we get our Busse knives from. Thank you Andy for all your help and hard work in making Busse knives not only the toughest in the world but now becuase of you they're the easiest to buy as well.

Gents, I agree on all counts. The suspect is definitely guilty as charged. Andy really does spread the feeling that we're all part of one big extended (and yes, sometimes dysfunctional
smile.gif
) Busse family.

Andy would never come out and make a request like this here, but in the interest of spreading the word, let's not forget to share these sentiments over on the "Good, Bad & Ugly" forum (provided the increased business won't delay production of the new folder
smile.gif
smile.gif
).

------------------
Semper Fi

Are we talking about the same Andy? You mean Slick Crisco Prisco?

smile.gif

Andy is good people and I enjoy working with him. Each phone call is a barrel of laughs and he is an all round cool guy!

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
Show Your Support -Visit Our Sponsors - Click On The Banners!
Visit www.onestopknifeshop.com
All sales from 1 Stop Knife Shop help support this site!

I agree..... Andy and Jerry are both super guys. Part of the reaosn why owning a Busse is such a kick ;-!

Back