Titanium Bolstered Folder

Hot off the bench today.
This is the nicest knife I've made yet.
It looks good with anodized blue liners.
I think I'll make more that are similar to this one, but use CF instead
It has an ATS-34 beadblasted blade, beadblasted titanium liners and bolsters, G-10 scales, and titanium spacers & thumbstud.
There's no pocket clip yet, because I want to leave placement up to the customer. The liners & stud are a real cool blue, and just look real good.

nice knife I like the raised thumbramp on it, great job:thumbup:

:cool: I just visited your web........nice knives all around. Keep up the good work.:thumbup:

Cerberus:cool:

Thanks for all the compliments, I appreciate them.
My 1st show is coming up at the end of the month, hope people like them in person too.

All of these knives have Nylatron washers in them. I used bronze in a couple of the knives I've sold already.
I use a .375" diameter pivot bushing, a .1875" pivot, and the washers. The bushing is sized so that you can wrench down on the screws, and still not make the action too tight.
All my knives (except the framelocks) open with a flick of the wrist. The thumbstud isn't even necessary to be honest, but it makes them look better. Sometimes you want to open them a little slower anyhow.
The framelocks need a little start when opening them, but you can still open them in a fluid motion, and they're smooth.

Back