Titanium folder and titanium/carbon fibre dish

farid.

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello,
I thought I post a picture of one of my new titanium folders with green canvas, also I thought I make something unusual, so I took a piece of 30mm thick titanium and machined it in to a large titanium/carbon fibre dish.
Farid

DSC05831-Copy.jpg

DSC05834-Copy.jpg

DSC05840-Copy.jpg

DSC05842-Copy.jpg

DSC05847-Copy.jpg

If that dish was a little smaller it would make an awesome ash tray! :cool:

Yes you are right, I have two more titanium pieces which are the same size as the above and three half the size, around 6".

It would make a nice cigar ashtray. You could get a little side business going. Check out smokingpipes.com. I think they buy quality products like this.

It would make a nice cigar ashtray. You could get a little side business going. Check out smokingpipes.com. I think they buy quality products like this.

Thank you, I will take a look.
talk soon
Farid

Man, I like that one on the bottom alot. Any shots of the others side? What type of steel do you use for the blades?

Man, I like that one on the bottom alot. Any shots of the others side? What type of steel do you use for the blades?

Hi Tony, I use a san mai damascus steel with CPM-s90v in the core.
take care
Farid

Hi Tony, I use a san mai damascus steel with CPM-s90v in the core.
take care
Farid

:eek:

So how do I go about getting myself one of these? Seriously. Hit me with a PM or something. By the way, are you the same Farid that makes the Tritium/Ti keychains?

:eek:

So how do I go about getting myself one of these? Seriously. Hit me with a PM or something. By the way, are you the same Farid that makes the Tritium/Ti keychains?

yes Tony I make titanium/tritium pendants and key rings as well.

PM sent.
Farid

Hello Tony,
As I promissed, more pics for you, this is all I had to post.
you take care
Farid
DSC_0002-15.jpg

DSC05343-Copy.jpg

DSC05359-Copy.jpg

DSC05367-Copy.jpg

DSC05363-Copy.jpg

I can't stop looking at these knives. I keep coming back to this thread just to stare. Simply awesome. :thumbup:

I can't stop looking at these knives. I keep coming back to this thread just to stare. Simply awesome. :thumbup:

Hello Tony,
Thank you for that.
Please let me know if I can ever be of any help.
Farid

Love that clip point folder. Question, is the tanto chisel ground?

Love that clip point folder. Question, is the tanto chisel ground?

Hi,
The T-1000(tanto) is the only folder from the picture which is chisel ground.
take care

Back