Titanium Framelock Folders Suggestions Wanted

Hey bladeforums,

I'm looking to pick up a Titanium Framelock folder with a budget of 450usd. Ideally, the knife must have a blade length under 3.3 inches. I currently have a spydiechef that I love, but am looking for suggestions other than spyderco.

Let me know any good suggestions you have, I appreciate all answers.

Cheers.

I love my ZT 0393glcf but if you have a budget of 450 I'd probably go with a Chris reeve.
Also WE is making some pretty cool ones. Just looked at Blade HQ's new arrivals.

Chris Reeve small Sebenza or inkosi.
A Matt Bailey folder
Three Sisters Forge Beast
WE Deacon

It really depends on what you want in a knife.

Opening method
Steel requirements
Weight
What you'll be using it for.

The more detail the more we can help you.

Hey bladeforums,

I'm looking to pick up a Titanium Framelock folder with a budget of 450usd. Ideally, the knife must have a blade length under 3.3 inches. I currently have a spydiechef that I love, but am looking for suggestions other than spyderco.

Let me know any good suggestions you have, I appreciate all answers.

Cheers.
Tell us more. Is it going to be a user? Do you want a slicing blade like the Spydiechef you have or a thick and chunky pry bar. Does thinness behind the edge matter basically?

Do you want an art knife? A good lookin knife. Possibly a fidget knife. Something to chill with on the couch. It will cut some things maybe.

What kind of deployment methods?

I had the small CF insingo and it's a very nice knife, my favorite of the Sebenzas I've owned, though it didn't end up being a keeper for me.

I carry this LionSteel TiSpine semi-regularly and like it a bunch. It fits a titanium integral with a pretty damascus blade into your budget too:

TuGEezF.jpg

It's a very pretty knife, but I've also found it an entirely pleasant knife to carry and use. It had a tiny bit of lock stick when it arrived, but that wore off quickly. The shiny one-piece handle, while gorgeous, is a finger print magnet, though.

Back