Titanium hatchets: Saving the Schnauzers

ok. sign me up!

The way it works is, you get one (1) ea. qty. titanium sword in exchange for one (1) ea. qty. 1982-1985 Nissan/Datsun king cab pickup truck, with diesel engine. The better condition the truck, the better the sword.

Other small Japanese diesel trucks will be considered, and even some select gasoline engine ones.

The way it works is, you get one (1) ea. qty. titanium sword in exchange for one (1) ea. qty. 1982-1985 Nissan/Datsun king cab pickup truck, with diesel engine. The better condition the truck, the better the sword.

Other small Japanese diesel trucks will be considered, and even some select gasoline engine ones.
You should add ''full fuel tank'' to the list

I have a sandy colored 2004 F-150 with less than 60k miles I'd offer....? Haha

Only Serious offers entertained....lol. Don't ask. ;P

I am up at the rental and am having to maintain 2 very large FL yards now, really 3 because the landlord owns the adjacent vacant lot and I have to mow that too. Dead palm frond removal/trimming works with well with an axe something like that. I am using a cheap machete right now, and having some fun with it.

I am up at the rental and am having to maintain 2 very large FL yards now, really 3 because the landlord owns the adjacent vacant lot and I have to mow that too. Dead palm frond removal/trimming works with well with an axe something like that. I am using a cheap machete right now, and having some fun with it.
You’ll have something even better soon. 😁

Two more saves Schnauzers. Only one remains to be saved then they are finished. These have welded and forged TiNb bits.

ynEGR3B.jpg

Back