• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Titanium Karambit Bottle Openers

These don't come around often but I have a big ol' batch of Titanium BeerRambits in either Satin or Anodized finishes. Just specify via the drop down menu on the webstore. Anodizing finishes are heat anodized only so I'm limited to the colors available from the drop down menu. Thanks!

Buy these now at my webstore

Satin starts at $104.99 and Anodized goes for $114.99 but BF members get 5% off with the checkout code "BF5LCKT"

I also have some Micros available from $54.99 to $59.99 that fit on a keychain

The BeerRambit is a karambit style bottle opener. Allowing you to spin it around on your finger and perform tricks you see people do with real karambits, but safely! Made from USA sourced Titanium now with a 1/4" hex driver and 1.5" phillips/flathead driver bit. Has a scraper/pry-bar ground down at the front and a spike on the ring which can aid in opening boxes or impact "work". This model also includes a slot to be used as a dangler from the belt loop or pocket. Comes with two O-rings and driver bit with birth certificate. Hand finished by me in my small shop with USA sourced materials and water jetting.

Length - 4.5"
Width - 1.5"
Thickness - 0.25"
Bit Size - 2"
Ring Size - 0.95"
Hex Size - 0.25"
Bit Type - Phillips/Slotted

Here are some photos:

RLogCrt.jpg

pk7yYJC.jpg

8jvOZ9B.jpg

yRo0vtr.jpg