Titanium scaled Police...new series?

Any hope of a new series of these? Perhaps with a BG42 flat ground plain edge blade.
smile.gif
Please!

Sure that quite a few forum lurkers would snap these things up like free beer.

Sal Glesser

chrisJohn - A flat ground Titan POLICE Model is certainly a possibility. I'll try to put together a prototype for the Blade
Show in June. Maybe we can test ELU reaction to the item. Don't know about BG-42, we're still testing the steel. Proto and maybe production would be with ATS-55 (same blade as G-10 handle POLICE (flat ground ATS-55).
sal

Titanium Police??? ??? ???

Right on...

------------------
You may want to travel the following hyperlink/wormhole to the Spyderco Forum, where I am building interest in a knife I like to call the Worker 2000, hopefully one day made by Spyderco. Your interest and innovation would be appreciated.
www.bladeforums.com/ubb/Forum20/HTML/000224.html

One may want to keep an Eye out for my review of the Bob Kasper designed, Kevin Gentile modified AFCK and interview of Bob Kasper. Sorry about the wait, my review and interview should be online shortly, look for it right here at BladeForums.com. The delay has been getting pictures, luckily Spark has graciously offered to do the pictures. Knife writer I may be, photographer I am not, yet.

Marion David Poff ska Eye, one can msg me at [email protected]

"A journey of a thousand miles begins but with a single step" Lao-Tzu from the Tao Te Ching

If you are interested in a really good book, read "Finite and Infinite Games" by James P Carse.

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC