To all the lurkers who have not jumped on board yet

Howdy, all!
I just wanted to share my ordering experience with you. It could not have been easier. After months of thinking and asking questions here and there, I finally decided the get the Club Tomahawk. Problem was, I was not a member.
So, I dialed the toll-free number, and got ahold of Suzanne. It could not have been easier. Within minutes, she had hooked me up with a club membership, and my tomahawk order. I wanted some variations added to my hawk, which was no problem. All in all, it took maybe 10 minutes.
Suzanne was quite friendly, answering my questions (of which I had a few) with no problems.
This was my first time dealing with ATC.When it was all said and done, I was extremely pleased with the ordering process.
So, if you are still on the fence about ordering, as I was, take the leap!

Thank you for the kind words - I try to be nice on the first couple of phone calls. :D

All joking aside it is that easy and we still have them in stock as well as the beautiful Eckert Hawk - The Frontiersman. This is a great time to order for Christmas as we have them in stock and can guarantee immediate delivery.

Feel free to email or call if you have any questions or would like to place an order.

Suzanne Settle
Customer Service
American Tomahawk Company
877-557-5200 (Toll-Free)
suzanne@americantomahawk.com

Thanks for your help with my order, Suzanne! :)

Rooikat...I blame you and your ravings (oh, alright, I blame myself, but I'll use you as a surrogate :p ) for my reckless spending!

Cheers to all,
Neil

Neil,
Which hawk did you go with?
I love my Rainier Scout.... Now, which one will be next? :confused:
Joseph

Ordered the Rainier Scout (just like yours, I believe). If it pans out to be as excellent as I anticipate, I figure a LaGana VTAC is in my future (gotta have something to learn to throw someday :p ).

See ya here and in the Swamp!
Neil

You are gonna love the Rainier. It is my very bestest favoritist object at the moment. It has a perminent place reserved for it on my side of the couch, next to my Satin Battle Rat. Actually, color scheme-wise, the two look pretty good side by side. I cannot bear to put either of them away, out of sight.
What I really enjoy about the Rainier is the obvious handmade character of it. I can imagine Jeremiah Johnson sticking it in the back of his belt.
Let me know what you think when you get it.
Joseph