Today is the day!

So I finally cracked the code on uploading a hundred pictures or so. I will break them up in multiple posts.
Here is the start.
1RNqU5o.jpg

UOsp4kd.jpg

So there are some of yesterday's arrivals. I left out most of the plain jane stuff since everyone knows what they look like. I also left out almost all of the users I got. I took a small Seb apart this morning. Wow! Are they ever built well. So far I can't pick a favorite between the small and large 21. Going to be fine trying.

I'll just crawl into a corner and chew on my knuckles for a while and stare at this awesomeness.......

So there are some of yesterday's arrivals. I left out most of the plain jane stuff since everyone knows what they look like. I also left out almost all of the users I got. I took a small Seb apart this morning. Wow! Are they ever built well. So far I can't pick a favorite between the small and large 21. Going to be fine trying.

Great googly moogly, that's pure CRK heaven right there :p.
For some reason, when I look at this thread, Conway Twitty's song "You've Never Been This Far Before "pops into my head.
Not to be rude, It's not what you think folks want to see pics of, it's that folks want to see all the pics of your CRK's regardless of the condition they're in. And a group pic is a must. I, for one, happen to adore the plain jane's /users and always enjoying seeing pics of them.

Great question.

I live full time in an RV. My plan, so far, is to order a Pelican case to keep the knives in. The boxes will go in a plastic bin and be stored underneath in the RV in the area we call the garage. It is actually just heated storage below the living area.

Back