Today marks 200 days since my last knife

It has been 200 days since I last purchased any knives!

(9/28/13) It was a Benchmade Bedlam and Kershaw Clash from Knifeworks.

Not really proud of it but whatever.

The fact that you are literally counting the days suggests that you do, indeed, have a problem. "Hi. My name is heavyfoldersarebest and I'm an addict.".

Replace the word "knife" with "Appletini" or "Mimosa". This reads like an AA thread. Hope you break your dry speel soon, there are a ton of cool knives out there waiting for you to buy them, strop them, and cut all kinds of stuff with. Go on now...start browsing the Exchange...away with ye.....

If it makes you feel better I just got my Schrade SCHF-9 in the mail and it is awesome. Oh... and the Work Sharp Sharpener rocks as well.

Two hunnert days without purchasing a knife! That's sooooo depressing. I'd go and fix myself a giant Mimosa, but I'm outta OJ. :grumpy::D

No, got temporarily replaced with PC building which is even more expensive.

PC building is like money down the drain. Thousands of dollars spent over the years and there is no return on that investment except higher FPS on a game that lasts about 6-12 months until another $800 video card and $450 motherboard comes out. Been there, done that. Knives and guns are a much better past time.

PC building is like money down the drain. Thousands of dollars spent over the years and there is no return on that investment except higher FPS on a game that lasts about 6-12 months until another $800 video card and $450 motherboard comes out. Been there, done that. Knives and guns are a much better past time.

Yep, damn technology advancing too fast. That's what knives and guns are for, nice and slow and lasts a lifetime.

100%
Besides - due to current events, foreign policy, no-foreign policy, elections, supply-and-demand, the weather, etc. your guns and knives will more than likely A) retain their value or, B) go up in value.

I was in the same boat then Purchased a knife 2 days ago. Not exactly sure how long it was but it was the longest I've gone with out a New knife! Must Feed the addiction!!! However its not as bad now as it used to be!

Seems like you have it under control. It's been 1 day since I last bought a knife, and before that I went 1 day before I bought the previous knife.

I said no new knives in the new year beginning 1/1/2014. Only 5 knives purchased since....
I am weak but happy!

Back